Change my mind

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by God prefers Diesels, Jul 2, 2020.

1. johnnyboyloco2500

johnnyboyloco2500 Light Load Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Lebanon,Oregon

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    I mentioned it the other day in another thread but, we all know who's gonna win. I mean its obvious. Sleepy Joe just can't keep up with a billionaire.

4. nitetride379x

nitetride379x Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2020
    You do have to be careful with that, well yes some companies will pay double for double drivers, most will split the income, so not much of a financial increase.

5. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Um yeah. Not how teams work. LOL

6. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    A recent thread here got me looking at my old posts to see what the difference was, and I just want to thank every one of you that responded to this post. Sorry for getting a box truck there for a second, lol. Reading that post made me cringe. This is the thread where I still didn't know the difference between a broker and a dispatcher. There for a minute, I was running a box truck, and getting dispatched by a crew out of Jamaica. If it weren't for this forum, I might still be doing that, or already went broke and went back to the oilfield. It was you guys that said: "What's the point in running your own show, if you aren't going to dispatch yourself?"

Things are so different now. You guys are just the greatest crowd.

@blairandgretchen come this Summer, the wife is coming out with me. I'll make sure we can cross paths in Missouri.

7. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    haha put me down on that list too. I promised him BBQ and a bottle of what ever he’s drinking.

8. Siinman

Siinman Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Kansas City, MO.
    You have come along way since this thread. I can remember when you said you bought a box truck feeling like you really cheated yourself. Was thinking this man can do it just like I did and will do well for his family. Then you said you bought a box truck and I think I kind of lost interest. Ha Ha Glad you did change your mind as you are one that I like to interact with on the forum.

9. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    I'm really starting to feel like a "trucker". Like, this is my life now, and this is what I do. I'm a trucker.

10. Siinman

Siinman Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Kansas City, MO.
    I love being a trucker. I always wanted to be a trucker when I was a kid so it ended up being perfect for me. Now if I can get my new truck I would feel like a trucker in comfort. HA HA

11. danny23tx

danny23tx Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2016
    Austin,Tx
    Hey now a success story lol we dont see a lot of those threads like that lately . I found this forum just as I was making my game plan to start in Trucking and 5 yrs later Im still here with a paid off truck with insurance paid in full every year . My wife was just showing me the pics when I first bought my truck and it brought back a lot of those fearful and uncertain feelings but we persisted and all is well . Keep Trucking!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.