China Walk

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    It's clean over there; not like we see in the movies. Women even wash their shoes, inside & out, a few times a week.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2018
    I am not saying it’s not clean, but I’ve witnessed many a times people shooting snot out their noses right in front of they coughing without covering their mouths. A few other things as well. But the night life is nice. Lots and lots of party girls.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  4. ProfessionalNoticer

ProfessionalNoticer Road Train Member

Apr 25, 2021
    Those kids are dressed like little hookers. Not much different than are own ruined society. I was expecting to see everyone running around dressed in drab gray clothing all Soviet style and looking miserable. It seems all peoples are falling into a perpetual state of degeneracy.

5. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Drab, gray clothing is just what we see in the movies with Chinese and Russians. Women in both countries take pride in their appearance. Even in the small villages it's the same.

6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I try to deal with some cultural differences even if I think it's disgusting.
    Here it's the violent crime and loud swearing in public places and general rudeness.

7. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    So does this clean walking go near the slave labor, or the genocide? Just asking for a friend.

Tb0n3 and Another Canadian driver Thank this.
  8. JC1971

JC1971 Road Train Member

Jul 29, 2013
    L.A.
    Or a naked Asian man in the trunk.

9. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Don’t forget Mike Tyson!
    He’ll want that tiger back!!lmao:D

10. Plantfoam

Plantfoam Medium Load Member

Aug 18, 2015
    DFW
    We felt really safe everywhere we traveled over there, even walking the streets at night. There were a few younger kids that knew English and were super excited to approach us and chat. We had a few people take pictures of us like we were aliens when we are out of the tourist areas.

If someone trusts you, like our tour guide, they will speak honestly about life there, and you will get a glimpse of the tension just below the surface.

We did an 8 day guided tour, but if there's a next time we will go on our own, it's not that hard to navigate.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.