Choice program for tanker

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by realsupatrucka, Dec 4, 2014.

1. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Something is obviously wrong with your truck... I have an SFI truck and I do generally 67 to 68 miles an hour and average An average 7.7 over all

ChicagoJohn Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    I completely agree with @drvrtech77 . Something is not right with the truck and it's not the gears.

4. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    is that just a software adjustment to remove any power limitations on the engine? I think the transmission program has a power buffer memory or something too, because when i do an unload after dragging around 45k for a few days, when i go to floor it with an empty to gtf out of dodge the truck sits there and thinks about it like it doesn't want to hurt itself. after a few miles it realizes it's not loaded anymore and starts to shift and send power faster. then if i go to pick up another loaded and thinks it's still empty and tries to move quick but can't, then it takes a few miles to figure out it's loaded again. if i start in manual and teach it where to shift for a few miles it will mimic what i teach it in auto. i screwed up one time and let it lug too far down on an uphill and it did that in auto for the next couple hours until i put it back in manual and re-taught it where to shift. i can't wait till they teach trucks to steer for me too so i can surf the internet while i'm working.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.