Chs hauling crude

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by Jayhawk4, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Jayhawk4

Jayhawk4 Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2017
    So I got an interview with chs hauling crude oil in Kansas. I used to haul crude in North Dakota for 2 years before the company I was with went belly up. Came back to Kansas and had a couple of different driving jobs since then. I talked to one guy who works out of the terminal I'll be working out of and he says he makes bank. Probably not North Dakota bank but good for this area. He said they start around 24/HR and then overtime after 40. Anybody know anything about them?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cjb logistics

cjb logistics Heavy Load Member

Aug 13, 2016
    Liberal Ks
    Don't work for them but talk to a lot of their drivers on my trips to Ness. Seem to be happy with company. Lot better to be paid by the hour on crude then by the load, some of the #### tanks or bottoms eat up your time on load rate.
    Might run into one of them tomorrow, see if I can get you some info.

4. Jayhawk4

Jayhawk4 Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Thanks brother. Up in North Dakota being paid by the load was GREAT! Of course I was hauling about 230bbls...lol

rabbiporkchop Thanks this.
  5. cjb logistics

cjb logistics Heavy Load Member

Aug 13, 2016
    Liberal Ks
    Ran into a local guy in the panhandle, by the hour, elogs, cab cam, but he says it a good company. Truck was nice inside, day cab, 10 speed.

6. Jayhawk4

Jayhawk4 Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Thanks for the info. I can handle a cab cam of the money is right. Thanks for the info

7. Jayhawk4

Jayhawk4 Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2017
    I also have an interview with Girton LLL transport. Tomorrow I'm going to Anthony to fill out my app and interview with Farmers Oil

8. Jayhawk4

Jayhawk4 Bobtail Member

Apr 25, 2017
    I'm not holding my breath for farmer's....I would assume it's hard to get on there. Girton has already offered. Just waiting to see what chs does I guess

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.