Chucks CB Holladay, TN

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by HalpinUout, Oct 31, 2017.

1. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Stopped today based on the good reviews on google at Chucks CB shop I-40 X 126 south about 1 mile. Haven't used this radio in a couple years, figured something was wrong because I couldn't get out or really hear anyone. I've been needing it at some of the places I have loaded at lately so figured it was time to make time to have it looked at. They check it out and tell me no that radio is getting out really good and strong that it must be the stock coax/antennas that came with the truck. So I had them run a new coax up through the firewall/dash and mount a Firestick on my grab bar at the back of my rig.

Problem solved. They could have easily lied and said something was wrong and took me for my money, but they was honest good guys. I was happy to buy a new antenna/parts from them and pay to have it installed. So with all that said I would recommend anyone needing something with your CB to check them out.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    I bought a Radio and amp from a guy that Chuck had tuned. They both perform well, and I would use him if I went to Holliday anymore.

4. tnpete

tnpete Medium Load Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Tn
    Had a lot of work done there. And for more years then I care to say. He saved me $300.oo in the 80's. And did not have to do it, but that was just how Chuck did his job. Will be taking a Conexx 3300 to him next week. For some reason, the meter only shows half swing now. And I swapped to a Cobra 29. It shows full swing. SWR's checked out.

5. Iffy on the redneck base

Iffy on the redneck base Bobtail Member

Apr 24, 2020
    I live in northern Minnesota. I bought a cobra 135xlr base from CHUCKS CB. Man I tell you. I may live 2000 miles away from them and never met any one of them. But these guys and gal. Are the best. I call them on anything I need first. They made a very happy distant customer. If you go anywhere else first. I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LUCK. You should have saved a buck and went to chucks. From Iffy Virginia Minnesota. If you truckers are passing by. Give a shout out. You can here what quality sounds like on the other side.

tnpete Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.