Clean Harbors - Is it worth the hassle?

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Midnightrider909, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    My company hauls loads for clean harbors but I never see their rates so I have no idea what my company is making per mile. This company is a real pain in the butt to work with. Yesterday our appointment time was 3 PM and we were sitting there until nine before our load was ready. This is not an isolated case. We had one that we had the haul to Arkansas and we waited almost 48 hours for a spot to open up in their yard to do a drop and hook. I'm wondering if it's all worth it. Have any of you hauled loads for clean harbors? A while back I spoke with an owner operator for our and our transport and he told me he flat out refuses to haul loads for them. I'm a company driver so I do not have that luxury but when I get my own truck I might be a lot more selective depending on how much they pay. Does anybody know what the rates are for clean harbors?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Yep I have hauled for them and nope I can't tell you what the rates are, I have a contract with them with a NDA. Sorry midnight, but I can tell you I have another client like them and I have a range of revenue per mile from $3 to $4 a mile, and they are **cough** just like CH. It isn't a customer that you can just solicit and then get, you have to be on their approved vendor list to bid on a contract then you get what you get.

Midnightrider909 and Toomanybikes Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.