Climate Express - Union, MO

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Efon, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Dansk driver

Dansk driver Bobtail Member

Dec 26, 2019

2. Dansk driver

Dec 26, 2019
    How are they with paperwork? Transflo app?

3. Dansk driver

Dec 26, 2019
    How are they with paper work? Transflo?

4. Aradrox

Aradrox Heavy Load Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Pro Logix just switched from transflo very similar

5. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    I work at climate as well. I've heard about them switching to the new system for scanning paperwork from other drivers. However I've still been using transflo cuz noone in the office has told me to do otherwise.

6. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    New system? I with you Professor, I haven't heard about it all. I haven't used the transflo app, though I've heard some drivers do so...I've just ran into Love's or Pilot and scanned it there.

7. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea some drivers told me about it one time in the drivers lounge at work. But I've kept using transflo. I use it on my phone if it's only a few pages. When it gets to be too many pages i use the truckstop. They probably haven't said anything to those of us that are still using transflo because i think transflo is the only thing available at most truckstops. I think that new thing they're talking about is only usable as an app.

8. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Happy new year! You're more than welcome to join us on the other climate thread if you'd like. We've got 22 pages goin so far.

9. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    We have another thread going on on here. Feel free to jump on there if ya have any more questions. We'd be more than happy to help. And no I'm not trying to play recruiter or trying to pick up referrals. Just trying to be helpful.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.