Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    10-4 gotta run our load is on the scale now. Gonna head back to st Louis area.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Ok brother holler at you later be safe

4. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Hey there. We're in jasper fl. Gotta deliver not far from Orlando in morning. Have ya figured out when they're gettin ya home for turkey day yet?

5. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Oh wow, that's a good place to be.....I had to wait at the terminal for a load to Raleigh, NC. I left midnight Sat night/Sun morning. Its delivering tomorrow. It seems like theres a chance to go home but I'd rather stay out if I can get some decent miles. What about you?

6. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    We told em we are willing to work if they can keep us busy. If I'm gonna end up sitting all day out here doin nothing I'd rather be at home. We just pulled outta Nashville headed to st.louis. guess we'll find out in next few hours if they'll have anything or not. A run to dallas an back an then phoenix az or sparks nv for Friday would be really nice. Even a palmyra pa would work. Another run i haven't done in a long time is edwardsville to ogden ut then to palmyra then back to edwardsville. I figured once we started teaming we would've been seein that run more often. But haven't done it since i was solo.

7. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Ahhhhh all of those are nice runs. I just sent my empty call to them. I have no idea what the plan is out of Raleigh, NC. I am in the same boat with you, willing to work if it's worth it. Running that open road is a real treat right there. I wouldn't mind running scooping up some of those big miles

8. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    We switched loads at st charles / craftsmen. Headed to new jersey for morning. Yea climate really isn't a traditional team company but they seem to keep us fairly busy with long runs to make it worth runnin team.

9. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Ahhhhh headed to Jersey!!! Ok that's a decent run for the holiday. The more I talk with you and other drivers, I am getting a feel for how Climate likes to run drivers. I will be making it to STL to drop a load at Carol House Furniture. I dont know if will stay running but I am rolling the dice. If I had gone home, I would have had to run the holiday regardless because this load is due Friday so even if have to layover, at least I will start off empty Friday morning.

10. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea. We're in Harriman new york. Just went rounds with one of their in house truck driver's here for treatin the lot like the indy 500 an almost hittin my wife when she was walking back to the truck. Ended up calling his company about the matter. Was lost in jersey for about an hour this morning. It's been a rough morning. Yea like i said they run us pretty good. My average when i was solo was 2800 miles a week. Last i checked now that we're teaming our team average is approx 5400 miles a week. We'll be heading to edwardsville then over to Fulton mo for friday morning. Gonna have Turkey dinner at kingdom city petro tomorrow afternoon. We should have a little over 4000 miles this week which isn't bad for a holiday week i guess. Have a nice Thanksgiving!!

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  11. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Hey brother, sorry I've been ghost. I didn't even realize you responded, but yeah man, that's crazy that their driver nearly hit your wife. I see people doing that nonsense at the truck stops too. I would have reported that driver too. I am delivering at Schnucks DC in STL. I have to go back to the terminal today to get my next load. I'll probably do a 34 there. It's taking 2 short loads to get some miles to start the week, but that only means I have to grind hard to make up some ground. I squeaked out about 2200 miles for the holiday week, which is way below my average of just under 2800.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.