Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea holiday weeks are tough normally. We were just there at the yard on Friday to get our new hood they gave us a wrecked Hood to replace our wrecked Hood I mean it's just a scratch on both sides but still I got to drive around with scratched Hood when they could have just I don't know figured out a way to get mine fixed right you know anyway we just headed El Paso Texas have a good restart there at the yard

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    So how r things goin? We had a short week last week with goin home on Thursday. This week will probably be short as well. Left out monday an don't deliver in nevada till Thursday morning.

4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    What's going on brother? I am sitting in Moberly, MO waiting to deliver at 2 am tomorrow at the Walmart. Quite a few of us were taking loads out of Monte Vista. During the holiday week I managed to squeak out 2300 miles, which I can live with for a holiday week. The next was little slow for some reason, but I came back much stronger this week. You headed out to Spark again?

5. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea we grabbed a pet food load at the yard that delivers sparks in morning. Ya have to kinda watch parking at the walmart store in moberly mo. Sometimes they come out an tell people to leave. They called climate one time when we were there to tell them no more truck parking allowed. Yet i always see trucks parked there.

6. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Wow, I'll keep that in mind when I come to Moberly. It looks like a truck stop here now. 5 Climate trucks were delivering here early this morning. I thought I was going to get refused since product didn't match the paperwork. They had me bobtail back to Walmart to get the other Climate driver. It turned out Monte Vista put my load on his truck and his load on my truck. We were getting loaded at the same time. Craziness man. They got it sorted out pretty quick. I think I would have been out in an hour had it not been for the mix up. I am about to deadhead to Granite City to pickup a load going down to Arkansas. It'll be very close to home so thatll be cool.

Vic Firth Thanks this.
  7. keebler13579

keebler13579 Heavy Load Member

Nov 16, 2012
  8. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Uhhhhhhhh........ok..........

9. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yeah who knows maybe you'll get to swing by the house again we're on our way back to st-charles I guess picked up load there the Tesla Factory in Sparks had to stop and get some batteries put on the truck because one of them got hot and started smelling like rotten eggs and another one was hot so I had to get three of them put on. Yeah this trip over all has been a maintenance nightmare we weren't able to leave Monday night with it because we had to get wheel seals and outer hubcaps put on the trailer and light fixed and a flat tire fixed and the trailer been sitting on the yard for a whole week then on the way out here we picked up a bolt in a tire and it was so bad that we had to have it replaced it couldn't be patched and then the battery thing today what a deal

10. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Good lord, man!!! You got the blues this week!!!! Yeah, I think they'll me grab something for Monday, then send me home. They could just send me home empty since I am like 20 minutes away. I've been out about a month and half. They're sending yall back to St. Charles, so I bet they're brewing up another Phoenix or Nevada run maybe?

11. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    We got hung up in bad weather at Wyoming Utah line. Now they're just having us deliver the load Monday morning in Madison IL.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.