Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. OKC_BIGFOOT

OKC_BIGFOOT Bobtail Member

Feb 11, 2018
    OKC
    Do they run all 48 I wouldn’t mind going a little bit of everywhere

Lumper Humper Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lumper Humper

Lumper Humper Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I don’t really have any complaints. This is my second OTR company, i started with Jim Palmer Trucking / Wilson Logistics. Compared to Wilson, this company gets me home every time I ask for it, keeps me running except for maybe a 34 every other weekend or so, and dispatch has yet to give me the run around. I like it. I guess if i had any wishes it would be that I wish they had more long runs and more drop and hooks.

OKC_BIGFOOT and bryan21384 Thank this.
  4. Lumper Humper

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Sorry i would have multiquoted this but I didn’t bother reading all the posts before i replied lol. They run everything from Denver and to the east minus NYC.

OKC_BIGFOOT and bryan21384 Thank this.
  5. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    We are permitted for all 48. West Coast is not forced. NYC is not forced. If you accept a load that crosses the George Washington cuz they will ask 1st before givin it to ya then ya get an extra 200 or 250 bonus for goin to any of the Burroughs. We've only been to long Island. That's a bailys Chinese food load that goes there. We don't seem to run much of the west coast and no northwest. As a solo i never went past colorado an utah. As a team we run phoenix , nevada , an california sometimes for backhauls. Not been to cali since last year. They don't do much at all with the far northeast new England states. That's all been my personal experience anyway.

6. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Also i do wish they'd pay for truck washes on the road. They have a wash bay at yard but all they do is spray truck down with soap an then rinse it off. I get mine done at a beacon an polish my rims. We just got put in a different truck an the rims are grungy so next time i get a chance I'll get them cleaned up with a buffer at dannys in Phoenix.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  7. OKC_BIGFOOT

OKC_BIGFOOT Bobtail Member

Feb 11, 2018
    OKC
    Dang that’s a company man there paying for washes out of pocket. That’s like me though can’t stand a dirty rig. Y’all be safe out there today

bryan21384 and Professor No-Name Thank this.
  8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I'm with you man....I hate a dirty truck too. I get it washed weekly or bi weekly depending on how loads fall. There's a confidence I get when my truck is clean. Its unexplainable.

OKC_BIGFOOT Thanks this.
  9. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    What y'all fellas up to? I'm sitting here in Greenville, SC waiting to pick up for Van Buren, AR. I am super early for pickup. Never hurts to push the envelope and try tho....

10. Lumper Humper

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Sitting in Fort Smith, AR waiting for the unload lol

11. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Well I thought I'd be smelling your diesel....but that load fell through....New Century for me instead lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.