Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    We are waiting to unload at mclane in temple tx at 9 tonight. Reload at biagi bros in morning. They gave us this so we could stop an get truck serviced yesterday. It was 6k overdue. I'd say this will definitely be another short week.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. iheartmysteeringwheel

iheartmysteeringwheel Light Load Member

Dec 20, 2019
    This is my first time actually picking up at Fricks, wondering if it going to be a regular thing for us seeing 4 other drivers from climate their. Sorry to hear y’all not getting them miles, with all the drop and hooks we go to like Pueblo, Palmara, Robinson, edwardsville even the coke in Dallas next xpo is a drop and hook now. Hope it turns around for y’all.

4. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea fricks is gonna be a regular customer. They have a load outta there to associated grocers in spfld mo ya don't want. We've done it twice an been tied up almost 10 hrs both times at the consignee.

5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I picked up a Fricks load too, but this time I went to Indianola, MS. I have a 3 am delivery, and it's already a long line of trucks here. I forgot how crazy this place is. It's been years since I've been here. My miles haven't been the best this week either, I expected that this week though. I've been running pretty strong so I can't complain. They already sent me a reload that delivers to Tops in Union. I have to deadhead to Covington, TN to grab it. At least it's a drop.

6. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    We've not run a tops load in quite awhile. I just pulled in at the quik trip at hutchins. Gonna check in early at biagis an see if we can maybe get loaded early.

7. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    You may or may not get lucky at Biagis. I checked in early last time I went and it was over 5 hrs of down time there. They were hella busy that day. On a side note, a delivery at Supervalue in Indianola, MS makes for a super long night. I forgot how ridiculous that check in process is. Appts mean nothing there. Next time, I'm showing up while it's still daylight.

Professor No-Name Thanks this.
  8. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea we checked in at 8 an still in a dock. Yea super valu's can be a big time suck. That one we went to in Minnesota wasn't too bad. Travis called an said they're just gonna run us back through the house this weekend cuz they don't have any long enough runs to keep us out. So he is just gonna give us a load to take home an deliver monday i guess.

Lumper Humper Thanks this.
  9. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I actually passed the house to get the Tops load. They had me bring it to the yard. Then they shot me a dispatch but I have to wait til Friday to get it. I brought an empty to Hershey, and tried to pick up a load for Palmyra, but Midwest DC don't work quite as fast as EDC does. They shot me that dispatch en route to Union as if I were going to keep rolling. When in reality, it was the weekend plan. Weird dispatching in my mind. Oh well.....a 34 it is.

Lumper Humper Thanks this.
  10. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea our plan didn't take long to change. Now they said they will be able to keep us busy thru the weekend. Meanwhile gonna run a dallas for friday.

Lumper Humper and bryan21384 Thank this.
  11. iheartmysteeringwheel

iheartmysteeringwheel Light Load Member

Dec 20, 2019
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.