Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    10-4. I know i seen a lotta First Fleet equipment over there the last time we stopped at the truck stop across the street.

Lumper Humper Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    They called an told us we are gonna go on a rescue mission. The basics are get rid of this load in St Louis area. Then bailys ( I think ) to houston. Reload at la porte tx. Recover a truck an trailer at harahan Louisiana. Load pallets on it at slaughter la to warrenton mo. Then meet back up with my wife probably at the yard. I just can't wait to do all the extra paperwork.
    ( sarcasm).

wulfman75 and Lumper Humper Thank this.
  4. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Free at last free at last. We were in Rico Arizona from approximately 4 in the afternoon yesterday tell roughly 4 in the afternoon today. All to pick up two stops worth o f tomato. It would be nice to think that I would get layover pay for that but I never got an answer as to whether we will or not. Hope everyone is having a good weekend or a good start to it I should say.

5. Lumper Humper

Lumper Humper Road Train Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Took those guys in fountain 4 hours to unload me. I’m home free now.

6. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
  7. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    You are staying home for the weekend right?

8. Lumper Humper

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Yep. Already know i’m picking up potatoes on monday. Didn’t pay attention to where they were going though.

9. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    That's cool. Well have a good weekend enjoy your time at home. Don't have too much fun and all that good stuff like that there. We're going to go ahead and deliver this load of produce on Sunday so now this load by the time we get it off will have cost us I said good day and a half worth of sitting. We left the house on Monday dude and my wife still has 45 hours left on her 70 and I just got a restart in I had $35 left before my restart. It has not been a very productive week come on.

10. Lumper Humper

Nov 23, 2018
    Colorado Springs, CO
    #### that sucks. So you already rescued that truck?

Professor No-Name Thanks this.
  11. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Hey I just wanted to update you on that charge thing to get into the produce market in St Louis. Dispatch did tell me today that I will need $40 cash to get into the produce market. It seems to me though that they told me that the last time and that I did not end up needing it. However we are going to deliver this load on Sunday morning and I will try to remember to let you know if I have to end up paying it or not. Personally I think if you got to pay $40 to get into the market that's just a little bit retarded. I can understand having to pay a lumper fee to have the load unloaded even though I don't agree with that whole entire process but I know that process does exist.

motocross25 and Lumper Humper Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.