Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    We just crossed the. Nevada line. Almost had to chain up the other side of salt lake to get up to parleys summit but they lifted the chain law just 5 minutes b 4 we got there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. iheartmysteeringwheel

iheartmysteeringwheel Light Load Member

Dec 20, 2019
    My bad I mean to reply on the post where drivers stop at truck stops all the time and all. I stop at trucks stop all the time and still get the miles just wanted to prove that theory but be safe there headed west.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  4. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    I see. I get what you're saying. In my book ain't nuttin wrong with trashing around a truck stop here an there. As long as the job is gettin done is all that matters. I been doin this over 20 yrs an i certainly don't stay super glued to the steering wheel. Life's way too short to not take the time to stop an smell the roses once in awhile.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  5. iheartmysteeringwheel

Dec 20, 2019
    Naw we going to stay glued to the steering wheel lol screw the 60k a year let’s shoot for 75k this year

6. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Lol !!!!! Yea i don't think so. There be 2 of us driving this truck. 2 incomes to the same household. I think we'll just take our time an run 4500 to 5000 miles a week an enjoy life a bit.

7. iheartmysteeringwheel

Dec 20, 2019
  8. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    I just got out of bed. Seen the repeat notice about the dam coke an hershey loads. I mean i get it , i know they got a job to do in the office but why don't they get ahold of just the driver's that are bein late an gettin it wrong an take care of the issues. I don't need to hear about it for now like the 3rd or 4th time this year. Just my mornin rant an yea i ain't perfect but i pride myself on being on time or early. Only been late when i was running on a recap an didn't have the hours to make it. Never been late since we started running team.

9. iheartmysteeringwheel

Dec 20, 2019
    My thing is on the coke load. How does someone go into the gate the wrong way?

10. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea for real I'd think someone would have to be a special kinda moron to pull that one off.

11. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    An also when do we ever live load hershey loads at any of the regular one's we go to? Only one I've ever live loaded at was memphis tn and as far as i could tell that one will always be a live load.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.