Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. mdmgolfin

mdmgolfin Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    There’s a pilot north of Colorado Springs. I’m not due until Tuesday. I’ll hang at that pilot for my 34

bryan21384 and Lumper Humper Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mdmgolfin

mdmgolfin Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    I imagine my reload back will be taters. Mr potatohead know any good washout places in fountain/Colorado Springs area?

Lumper Humper Thanks this.
  4. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    It happens. Nothing you could do about it. If it’s any consolation I was assigned a brand new truck and that month backed into a mud puddle in a scrap yard that had a piece of metal in it. The steer created a fulcrum and pushed it into my bumper right into my fender. So I feel your pain. It’ll be alright.

5. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Ahhhh nice. There's the team miles with the new raise!!! They had me busy today. I was scheduled for Monte Vista to Moberly for Monday but Robert needed a favor. There was another driver scheduled for Pageland SC, but he got tied up in Denver at that Safeway. He asked me to load it for him and bring it to Walsenburg some could swap trailers. I'm taking his empty back to Monte Vista to load for Moberly in the am. I am about to go back to Monte Vista and spend the night there....im surprised that other driver take off after we swapped...about 3 hrs ago. I'm guessing he's sleeping here. It was like 2 by the time he left Denver. I knew it was going to take some time so I polished the wheels to kill time.

6. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Awwww man......debris in the road is killer. At least it was accidental.

Lumper Humper and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  7. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Jesus man 6 hrs plus? What the hell lol

8. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I slept on the side street near the truck stop last night. I sleep there every time I run that load. Nobody bothered me. There will be trucks on other streets too. When you get off the interstate, you'll see the entrance to warehouse on the left. Directly across from the entrance is a street that you can turn on. You'll bear right and it's a dead end but its plenty of room to turn around to park opposite of the fire lanes. 20210430_203019.jpg

Lumper Humper and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  9. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Normally after a Hersey load you don't need to wash a trailer out just for picking up potaters. Normally you can get away with just blowing the trailer out with a leaf blower.

bryan21384 and Lumper Humper Thank this.
  10. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Lol I'm so cheap tonhave yet to by a leaf blower...the empty I got from that other driver had so much debris in it, I had to sweep it out. He offered to sweep it out before we swapped, and I'm thinking, "why not sweep it out after you got empty? You brought it to me like this I may as well do it now."

11. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Yeah some of the drivers that work here aren't exactly rocket scientist in case you haven't noticed laugh out loud! And I'm as cheap as they come or as tight as they get as far as spending money. I bought a cheap deal at Walmart it was a weed eater and a leaf blower all in one the generic brand hyper tough It's called. I did spend the money to get an extra battery so that I have two batteries in the truck. So one is always charged. I believe I only spent like sixty or seventy bucks for the initial set up. I don't remember what the extra battery cost. But yeah all together I've got three batteries and two Chargers. The weed eater and a battery and a charger is at home and the blower and two batteries and a charger are with me. It actually works pretty decent for being generic.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.