Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. mdmgolfin

mdmgolfin Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    There was a last second change to the order as I pulled out of the dock and sealed up. So it’s heavier than it originally was

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mdmgolfin

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    Cowgirls lost so ha! ########. Dad always told me work hard play hard. I enjoy football also but I mean record the ####in thing and do your #### job

4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I ended up delivering the load, with 24 minutes to spare. The system was down so dispatch i guess got messages from nobody. Travis was going to have me drop it at Craftsmen, but it got delivered and he didn't know. He didn't think I would make it, and quite frankly, neither did I. Nonetheless, it's another load in books and a couple more dollars headed my way. Now I head to the yard to get my empty washed out, and await the driver to bring the load of potatoes I'm finishing off for Pageland.

57 model and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  5. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    They were having problems most of the week with omnitracs. The system was undergoing maintenance. All messages were not getting sent or received. Some were lagging behind waiting in the queue.

bryan21384, 57 model and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  6. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Ahhhhhh ok....I'm guessing mine is back to normal. I woke up about 11 last night and came to the yard. I am about to take some of the mileage off tonight as the other driver brought the trailer earlier this evening. I can tell he rode the brakes a lot...that brake odor hit my nose when I went I went under there. I am going to send a message to them to bring the trailer to the yard to check it out on the back haul. Trailer ABS light is on. Everything looks good underneath, so I feel comfortable rolling with it. You never want issues though. I hope you fellas are taking it easy on this gorgeous weekend!

57 model and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  7. mdmgolfin

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    Chilling in Troy Illinois. Only 18 hours on my 70 no recaps next two days. Delivery at schnucks in kinloch Monday morning

57 model and bryan21384 Thank this.
  8. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    I wouldn't call it taking it easy. I been busting my rear working on our yard for 2 days. Got the fence row done and the front yard done. Plus some trimming around our trees. Mowed part of the neighbors yard to clean up the areas where i had brush laying from the fence row. Kinda worried about the lady cuz her car has been sitting in the driveway but she didn't answer the door. The other neighbors know her better than i so they said they'd investigate an have a wellness check done if need be. Still not heard if she's ok or not. Gonna work on the back yard tomorrow an do laundry. Wife is making home made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Had the kids an grandkids over for supper. We been pretty busy. Ya should unplug that abs light or cover it with black tape so it's not staying lit up.

motocross25, 57 model and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  9. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Wow you've been busy my brother! I know you're gassed after all of that. I hope your neighbor is ok though. I didn't have to unplug it luckily. The light does work, but I'd have to jiggle the wire to get it to light up. Going down the road it ain't visible, thank goodness.

57 model Thanks this.
  10. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Dang man......forced to get a restart but you're very close though. At least if you like arby's, you can get 3 dollars off a combo on the Pilot app. That makes the pilot at Troy ok, at least til tomorrow night when that offer expires lol

mdmgolfin and 57 model Thank this.
  11. mdmgolfin

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    On my way to St Cloud Minnesota. Stuck with the trailer I dropped at the yard last week lol. Tails are messed up on 1116 can only open one of them the pieces you use to open the tails are ####ed up.

57 model and bryan21384 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.