Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Dang man lol I'm guessing they fixed that air bag. That trailer is old as #### man. I had it some time ago, and you can tell it's been through the fire lol

57 model Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mdmgolfin

mdmgolfin Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    I’m empty in Saint cloud. Now they want me to get a load down to Coke in Saint Charles by tomorrow morning at six. Don’t think that’s happening...

57 model and Professor No-Name Thank this.
  4. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    That's typical.

57 model and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  5. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    We unloaded a 2 stop bailys in Houston. Sitting in orange tx waiting for a dock. It's raining cats an dogs down here. Lot of flooding going on an downed trees an debris all over. Was pretty windy coming from Houston.

6. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Dang they got yall right in the middle of Hurricane Nicholas!!! Be careful out there brother! That storm isn't supposed to be as bad as Ida was but still can do some damage. I imagine you've got farther inland in Texas or somewhere in Mississippi depending on the route you took by now. I'm at Sauer in Greenville about to take off towards New Century I unloaded at Pageland this morning at 0315. I got here and was so tired, I had to get a nap in. I may as well put these splits to use!!!

7. 57 model

57 model Medium Load Member

Jul 23, 2021
    Hey fellas just sayin hello been a few days since I baffled y'all with my un brilliance. I just haven't felt very good. Guess I'm getting old, but still trying to trooper on. I believe I'm developing a herniated intestine. Sever pain in my lower abdomen clear thru to my back. What with just starting out, with Climate, I don't see how I can get it fixed with only 3 days off every 3 weeks. Well I pray it just goes away. Y'all b cool, stay safe. Later

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  8. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Hey man, I'm glad to see you're trooping along, but if you gotta get something fixed, communicate that with dispatch. They will work with you. There was a lady in the same orientation class that I was in, she had to get surgery in PA because of a god awful kidney stone. She actually had multiple surgeries and it wasn't a problem. They would rather you get healthy and have you at 100 percent any day. I've never experienced that but I can imagine the discomfort of going down the road with immense abdominal pain. Worst case scenario they have you come by the yard and send you to get checked out

9. Goldenfan

Goldenfan Heavy Load Member

Apr 8, 2013
    WI
    57 you need to talk to them. Your health is more important than the job and they'll probably work with you I'd think. Things happen you can't control and this is one of them.

10. mdmgolfin

mdmgolfin Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Gray Georgia
    Exactly. When I started getting sick near my birthday dispatch routed me back to the yard to get checked out. Took an extra day to get rest and I was good as new

11. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    These guys don't mess around. They want ya healthy. Especially when ya have a problem like that that can affect your safety while on the road. Communicate with dispatch an they'll definitely work with ya as bryan said. I seen a guy once that had fell inside his cab an cracked his noodle an was having issues , yet chose to limp it into the yard an Robert Evans ripped him a new one for driving while hurt an impaired. I mean chewed him out but good.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.