Climate Express

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by bryan21384, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Ok yes it's verified. Put 704 N Ramsey Ave Hillside NJ in for 1st stop for point of reference. Then put in 750 N Union, Union NJ in as 2nd stop ( which is where we deliver an pick up ). I just did it with my gps for the 1st spot an then used google maps for the final stop. It must be entered that way. If you do it any different then it will run ya around the neighborhood an keep wanting to take ya down posted no truck routes. I got stuck in that loop for over 2 hours once.

57 model, mdmgolfin and bryan21384 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 57 model

57 model Medium Load Member

Jul 23, 2021
    Got Hershey for Walgreens in Houston for mon.

4. 57 model

57 model Medium Load Member

Jul 23, 2021
    What's the rest of y'all doing this weekend?

bryan21384 and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  5. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    We're at smith foods. Load wasn't ready yet. Hope to get outta here in time to get back to the yard before 6. There is no oil showing in either side of the front axle hubs. An a light out. Have you guys heard that now after hours we'll be using fleetnet services for after hours stuff? If the breakdown is gonna run more than a grand then the fleetnet people will call chris or nate for approval. Got a new cab card today with all the pertinent info on the card with dispatch an safety phone #'s. Chris said if ya download the fleetnet app to your phone then ya will in event of breakdown open app an type info in an that will communicate directly with fleetnet. If ya call the 800 # then that will get ya to an answering service an they will communicate with fleetnet. After we get rolling we're headed to meridian Idaho for Monday.

bryan21384, mdmgolfin and 57 model Thank this.
  6. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    The directions for using the fleetnet app are on the new cab card.

bryan21384 and 57 model Thank this.
  7. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Man I'm in Moberly waiting to deliver taters at 1230 tonight. I was able to park at the Walmart. I went to load in Imperial, NE. Drove to about Grand Island last night. Recap running is a definite for sure this week. After I unload, I'm headed to Smith Foods to pickup for Shepherdsville, KY Monday morning.

8. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I saw when they sent the message last week. I started to use it last week because I had lights out on the trailer. I did a 34 in Salina last week. The Boss Shop don't open on weekends anymore so I had to use Petro. What I'm unsure of is whether the Fleetnet only dispatches roadside, because that was the vibe I got. That would seem so counter productive for a light repair.

57 model and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  9. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Yea i was wondering about that. Don't know if i am supposed to stop someplace to get something fixed like i always have an then start working with fleetnet or do i just contact them 1st an let them dictate when an where to go.

57 model and mdmgolfin Thank this.
  10. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    Anyone have an answer to my last post? If not, that means i gotta call larry for clarification on how to handle the specifics of working with the new after hours service when needed. In all my years of driving I've never dealt with an after hours service like that. I've always had a direct shop contact at my employers such as a mechanic or the truck owner.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  11. Professor No-Name

Nov 26, 2016
    We loaded onions again at parma idaho. Probably drop Tuesday night at craftsman. They don't deliver in Cincinnati till Friday.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.