Comdata Card

Discussion in 'Swift' started by eddytude, Sep 30, 2011.

1. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    If you are looking for a new bank, I suggest going to a local credit union that is part of the co-op network.

If they are (and everyone I've seen is, but check) you will get better rates and services.

And use of a co-op ATM is free for both deposits and withdraws.

-Steven

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Comdata Customer Service

Comdata Customer Service Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Hi Eddy,

I just wanted to respond to your post. You can use your Comdata Card as a debit card, direct deposit to a bank or direct deposit an amount to your bank and leave a balance on the card. If you leave a balance on the card, you can debit using the Maestro Network, use the Cirrus ATM network or register Comchek drafts. The Maestro Network is accessible at Walmart, Target, Kmart, Albertson's, Kroger, CVS and Walgreens (to name a few.) You can get more information about fees from your employer when you start. They can provide you with a fee schedule that will list any fees associated with the use of the card.

Thanks to everyone who posted.

Best Regards,

Comdata Customer Service

Tapeworm, eddytude and DenaliDad Thank this.
  4. PositivelyTexasLonghorn

PositivelyTexasLonghorn Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2012
    I believe you get one free download of your money to the Comcard, but the rest come at a fee. Anyone familiar with this?

5. PositivelyTexasLonghorn

PositivelyTexasLonghorn Bobtail Member

Jun 20, 2012
    If anyone can talk with me about Comcards, Comcheks and fees, please inbox me. I am looking at means of getting these fees refunded for truckers, and that could include you. Thanks.

6. Scvready

Scvready Light Load Member

Dec 16, 2017
    Louisiana

Anyone know if you can mobile deposit a comcheck to your bank?

7. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    You can set up your bank account with payroll, tied to your comdata card. You can then transfer money directly from your card to your account over the phone.

8. Tolmie

Tolmie Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Yes you can

9. Enicvillianriddler

Enicvillianriddler Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2019
    Quick question..... can anyone get this comdata card.... or just truck drivers... just wondering why my daughter of 22 would have one ... as she is not a truck driver.. but my father is and so is her dad.. just curious never heard of this card.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.