Committed to Stevens Team - Reporting 11 Nov

Discussion in 'Stevens' started by capper17, Sep 11, 2013.

1. capper17

capper17 Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Stuart, IA
    I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of the contributors to this board and especially those who provide the feedback on Stevens. After a long and thorough review of my available I options I feel confident that Stevens will be the right company for me to get my career off to the best possible start.

I will continue to follow along and hopefully be able to add something useful to the conversation in the near future.

Thanks All!

J

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Corporal_Clegg

Corporal_Clegg Road Train Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Raleigh,NC
  4. 8thnote

8thnote Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2013
    Chattanooga, TN
    my first driving job was with Stevens, and I have never regretted going thre fresh out of driving school. Their OTR training is first rate, better than any others out there IMO. Especially their training on mountain driving techniques. When I finished with the training and got my first solo truck, I was not only well prepared to do the job, but I felt confident. They teach you the right way to do the job, and it's stuck with me ever since. To this day, I have no accidents, no tickets, and no DOT violations. I've since left Stevens because the only downside is that they expect you to stay out 5-6 weeks at a time. While I got a lot of good experience by doing that, I did get a tad burnt out after three years with them. The job I've got now gets me home every weekend to spend time with my young kids, but I credit my success to Stevens' top notch training. Good luck to you driver and stay safe out there.

KMac, nascarchuck, capper17 and 3 others Thank this.
  5. Puppage

Puppage Road Train Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Connecticut
    Good luck to you.

capper17 Thanks this.
  6. Crazy_Aardvark

Crazy_Aardvark Light Load Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Best of luck and skill and welcome

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.