Community College CDL

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by rjjr1963, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    This one is .95 cents per 100 mg. pill
    Plus, you get 40 free pills.
    Sildenafil Citrate Professional 100 mg
    how to get a discount
    [​IMG]

oldtrucker66 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 2Tap

2Tap Medium Load Member

Jul 19, 2022
    Southern Wisconsin
    How young are you Chinatown?

The benefits of vitamins & supplements are anecdotal at best especially when not chelated. The best way to chelate? In food or with food (maybe).
    Now as is slowly being understood, gut biome and genetics may play a much more important role in how that flora in your gut interacts with, absorbs and reacts to whatever we drink, eat or take. So tongue in cheek to accepted science that supplements aren't absorbed & processed. It depends.

300-500 species of bacterium living inside of you. We've only just recently scratched the surface of unlocking or repairing their wonderful symbiotic relationships with us. One thing is clear... that one thing that has saved most of our lives really throws the harmony of our guts out of balance, antibiotics.

The science is fascinating then in the sense that we can see real time into the benefits of certain fermented foods such as Kefir, Sauerkraut or Kimchi while also observing the havoc that the japanese sweetener trehalose (ice cream) causes with c.diff. Boy you haven't worked until you get to sniff c.diff at work. Its 10x worse than that Loves outhouse on a hot summer Florida day.

4. 2Tap

2Tap Medium Load Member

Jul 19, 2022
    Southern Wisconsin
    Meant to add also since the OP bailed on us and it's digressed into a free for all.

Man did i get blind sided today! Indeed failed on a hot job lead i applied for so i followed up in person with that good old fashioned paper app & fresh minted resume'.
    Thought i was just dropping it off and it lead quickly into an interview and road test! Always be prepared i guess and i should have known that. Never touched a Mack before so fumbled with the controls some but road test was great and i docked my 1st trailer with one pull up. No pats on the back it was as easy as they come, a nice 45 on a 45 degree dock. Whoever thought that warehouse design up was clearly an intelligent trucker. Doesn't surprise me really, this is a company that actually values employee input and rewards for hardwork. Brother-in-law got canned for missing too much work years ago and after 24 years of service cashed out $650k in employee stock (esop).

Fingers crossed. I would finally be making more than I was in 2008:D

Chinatown Thanks this.
  5. oldtrucker66

oldtrucker66 Light Load Member

Jan 1, 2015
    This is awesome!
    When you get 3200 mg Maca from Walmart, do you take it once per day?

Chinatown Thanks this.
  6. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Too expensive.

7. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Yes, once per day.
    @oldtrucker66
    I just checked Walmart Online Shopping.
    Go to that website and ender Maca 3200 mg and it will show. Today it's $9.79 per bottle.

8. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    The reason I missed it is because I keep it in my wine cooler so the capsules don't stick together. My wife keeps the house too warm for my liking and the Salmon Oil's liking.
    I missed one; Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil - 2 per day, one morning & one night.
    Sam's Club Online Shopping
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
  9. Chinatown

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @oldtrucker66
    Here's what I use so I don't forget or miss the schedule.
    It's AM & PM schedule pillbox.
    This I bought from Walmart, but can get at most drugstores also.
    [​IMG]

10. SlowNSteady1986

SlowNSteady1986 Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2022
    Interested as well.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.