Companies that will take new students with felonies, theft ect

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by LadyDallasDriver, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rookietrucker

rookietrucker Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jul 15, 2007
    TEXAS
    Insulting a moderator will do you no good. I guess, I need to spell it out for you, since you DO NOT comprehend very well. This area is for trucking jobs, NOT a area for personal comments or attacks. Contribute something positive to the thread or move on.

mje, Admin and KingTrucker86 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. frdr

frdr Medium Load Member

Aug 25, 2007
    houston, tx.
    Nobody is insulting you.

You are over-stepping your moderator rights.

Why are you threatening me all the time?

mje Thanks this.
  4. Admin

Admin TTR Forum Owner Staff Member Administrator

Apr 6, 2009
    The moderators volunteer their time to do a thankless job. Insulting them is not acceptable.

If a user has concerns about moderator conduct, please contact me. Lashing out at staff will not be tolerated.

123456, Lilbit, rookietrucker and 2 others Thank this.
  5. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Here's a news alert for some of you noobies that have a problem with the background checks.

Alot of companies don't dig that deep, and just run a standard check on the internet, same as YOU can do for about $20.

Now I'm not saying all companies, take Prime for example. They will slip your great-grandmother a dose of truth serum to find out about you....they WILL dig deep !!

Also,, be advised that a large percentage of background checks, especially DAC reports, are inaccurate !!

Don't lie, but don't devulge any extra information !!!!

mje Thanks this.
  6. Slickrick3019

Slickrick3019 Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Richmond Va
    I want to know an good or decent trucking company that will hire convicted felons.IM approved for wia program but need an company that say they will hire me. my felony was operating an motor vehicle after declared an habitual offender,meaning no license,state of VA. 2006 ive had my license back since 2007 with no violations im just wanting an better career to pursue.anyone know any company that will hire me after training.

mje Thanks this.
  7. west42081

west42081 Bobtail Member

Feb 24, 2012
    aurora, mo.
    Wse will hire with felonies its nt the best company bt atlast thy 4 give ppls past as I hav 2 fellonies & thy hired me just a thought

123456, BigJon310 and mje Thank this.
  8. Slickrick3019

Slickrick3019 Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Richmond Va
    Im in the same circumstances Im in the WIA program in Norcross Ga. in Gwinnett county and Ive passed all tests and all D.O.T Physical and Drug Screen now because the counselor see an Felony called Operating Motor Vehicle after declared an habital offender which means driving without an drivers license in Va under old law but I have drivers license back and have had them for six yrs clean is there any company that will hire an felon from training school and is there any company that will hire write an letter saying they will hire me after knowing of the fact that im an felon because Ive tried all other companies and some would hire me but wont write an letter,do anyone out there know any company name that would help if you do I would appriciate it very much.

mje Thanks this.
  9. KingTrucker86

KingTrucker86 Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    @west42081... What is WSE?

mje Thanks this.
  10. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    mje Thanks this.
  11. flyingmusician

flyingmusician Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Jamestown, NC
    you can try carolina cargo out of rock hill, sc which is relatively close to you......they'll take #### near anyone and consider themselves a 'second chance' company for people in your situation or similar.....girl in my class had a husband working there with a felony....there's a thread on here somewhere about them as well.....but, you give up alot in pay and equipment for the second chance but that's anything in life there's always give and take. i know several who have gone there just to get the foot in the door, miles in the seat, and time between them and whatever got them in that situation.

mje Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.