Company load boards and apps

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Dino soar, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Dino soar

Dino soar Road Train Member

Dec 8, 2017
    I have a few load board questions.

I was wondering how many brokerages have their own load boards. So for example does CHR have their own load board?

If it is common that Brokers have their own load boards, can you get setup with them in advance? Would they have loads on there that are not on DAT?

I guess the point that I'm trying to get to is if you have however many Brokers lined up in advance that you can get email alerts from their load boards, maybe that would help all of the initial calling on a load and then having to go through filling out the broker packets on the spot as you initially start your business.

I'm certain there will be a lot of calling and filling out packets on the spot. But if you had quite a number a brokers already set up I would think that would be helpful. Is that accurate?

If that is accurate, then I would like to compile a list of them.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cabinover101

Cabinover101 Heavy Load Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Make sure it's Broke rs that pay!

Dino soar Thanks this.
  4. whoopNride

whoopNride Road Train Member

Jan 13, 2008
    Miss.
    CHR, XPO logistics, TQL, Uber, Coyote, Schneider, JB Hunt, Convoy, Landstar, all have their own load boards. What I am seeing now is a lot of them will not put their loads on DAT unless they absolutely have to. CHR for example, most of their loads get plucked up (cheap) off their load board. Never make it to DAT.

Yes, once you get your authority active, you can get set up with the major players. Some will work with you right away. Some will make you wait 30, 60, or 90 days.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.