Company Solo

Discussion in 'CR England' started by DE36535, Jun 25, 2013.

1. DE36535

DE36535 Light Load Member

May 11, 2013
    Foley, AL
    I was told today (rather enthusiastically) that CRE allows company drivers to drive solo. I remember a few years back they were really pushing teams for the company side. Any current CRE drivers who can confirm or deny that company solo is accepted there? Thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. yessir

yessir Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2013
    queens, ny
    All companies are pushing teams because they make more money when you team,,,your question is just retarted and you have 4 years experiences why are you interested in Crengland solo lol yes they allow company driver to drive solo////////

4. Hammertyme

Hammertyme Light Load Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Are you on the crack??

5. DE36535

May 11, 2013
    Foley, AL
    I'm retarded? At least I can spell properly. I'm interested because I'm interested. If you have nothing constructive to contribute, go somewhere else.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Dewey120 and AchioteCoyote Thank this.
  6. yessir

yessir Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2013
    queens, ny
    hey student why you lie about your experience because you have been driving for 4 years how the hell you didn't see a solo crengland company driver,,,, lol 4 years under your belt and you ask this stupid question you should be a mental patient not a truck driver and im sure you are going to cedar hill tx crengland school on july 1st...

7. Trafficcontrolxl

Trafficcontrolxl Medium Load Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Omaha, NE
    Yes they do allow solo, but are known for strongly pushing their lease and or trainer program

8. Hammertyme

Apr 23, 2013
    C R ENGLAND is a starter company and has been for a lot of years. True it is none of our business but we try to steer drivers in a direction to help improve their life and to hold CRE accountable for their poor driver treatment. See how much time I have driving? Add another 10yrs driving in the military and I think I can speak from a position of experience when I say if you really have 4yrs exp CRE is bad news to real drivers!

9. DE36535

May 11, 2013
    Foley, AL
    Thank you. Yeah, I know they push lease - I was with them back in '09. But at the time, they frowned big time on company drivers driving solo. That's why I was curious about it. The person who told me this is one of the "higher ups" in SLC (not in recruiting) and it kind of surprised me - so I was double checking with current drivers.

But then I got bombarded with idiot responses. Bummer - especially for the image of the industry as a whole.

10. DE36535

May 11, 2013
    Foley, AL
    Thanks for the advice - I'm always open to it when it's phrased and presented in an intelligent and non-harassing manner. Just for the record, I never said I was thinking of going to drive for England. I used to drive for CRE - got my CDL there, cut my teeth there, so I kind of keep a mild interest in the company as a whole and what changes are affecting those who still drive there.

I simply asked a question and people before you assumed I intend to go drive with them. Typically, if I hear something that surprises me or seems dubious about a company, I find it better to just ask those who work for that company rather than getting hired on there just to get an answer to a simple question.

Hondaaccord9093 Thanks this.
  11. Hammertyme

Apr 23, 2013
    NUFF SAID. Just busten your chops a little driver.

DE36535 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.