connex or galaxy

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by TNspeedy, Jan 4, 2011.

1. slowride67

slowride67 Light Load Member

Dec 26, 2010
    Southington,CT
    First of all I'm no redneck,second you Ham and eggers think what you do is so important like there is going to be some emergency that your BS radio is going to make some difference. Who are you going to talk to? Some guy across town sitting in his mom's basement playing video games? If you think that somehow having a ham license is going to make any difference in this world you are sadly mistaken. All you guys do is whine about people buying, selling,and using export radios.You're the same punks that report some one on ebay for selling an export radio and have it removed cause you sit down to pee or in your case pee your depends you old fart. It's a hobby for nerds and burnt out hippies to somehow think they make a contribution to some farcical state of emergency that may arise. Who the hell is going to need you for your gay radio? NO ONE WAKE UP DUMB ###! The end is near better get in my basement and standby my BS station so when the other nerds can't get to the next level of Dungeons and Dragons and Warcraft I can help them. You guys are a joke so is your BS Ham license. You're a bore and so is Ham.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slowride67

Dec 26, 2010
    Southington,CT
    Now you can go report me to the Mods and get me banned cause that's what you do crybaby old fossil:biggrin_2553:

4. slowride67

Dec 26, 2010
    Southington,CT
    In 47 years of being a HAM and almost 50 on CB if this is the best he could do Cb is in trouble .... Should have been out getting laid...but we understand why you are the way you are now:biggrin_2559:

5. WA4GCH

WA4GCH Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Seminole Florida
    Is this the best you can do :biggrin_25518:

6. kd5drx

kd5drx <strong>Master of Electronic Communications</stron

Nov 28, 2006
    Some where USA
    Obviously this person was not in the loop as the world trade center went down it was local ham radio operators and there equipment that got the police and fire dept up and running since all there antenas were on those buildings. They were also there in the search for parts from the space shuttle because the Feds don't have enough coms to cover that much area. Also during the huricane in New orleans we provided coms for all the rescue workers since we were the only ones that had reliable coms there. Yes Ham is getting a bad rap in allot of these forums but when you dig into the local and federal emergency plans you will find ham radio in most all of them you will not find CB (Childrens Band) mentioned in any of them.

7. 1989 Pete

1989 Pete "Pine Tree Eater"

As a beginner I'm looking for a 10 meter radio with big power is the 4300 300 still available?

8. WA4GCH

WA4GCH Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Seminole Florida
    Depends on what you want but that radio at least would be a start

9. WA4GCH

WA4GCH Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Seminole Florida
    What bothers me is he has no idea what ham radio is about I work for the SHERIFF OFFICE and matain the radios for the JAIL. CB is not even in the emergency trailer not that CBers would not be welcome to help.

To him we are old farts things of the past He plays WARCRAFT and other games or so he says and thinks we sit and wait for hurricanes .....

Well my first hurricane was Donna in 1960 and living here 40 years in Tampa i seen my shair we pay $3,000 a year home owners ins because of the risks ... If this place gets hit I will be out at the jail like we were the last time in 1998, 2004 and 2005 yep it's part of my job as well as being a HAM ..... we help it's just part of what we do ......

BTW I blew a front tire in Alabama doing 65 MPH on I-59 the C-phone was dead but the 2 meter repeater work fine ......

So much for high tech 115 year old radios still work .......

10. smoke896

smoke896 Bobtail Member

Dec 12, 2010
    N Illinois
    Its a joke already! Can't anybody have fun?

11. WA4GCH

WA4GCH Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Seminole Florida
    What is funny ?

You are not funny when all your doing is putting down a group with fake science. This clip has been used by a number of HAM sites to show how stupid CBers are .....

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.