considering this is Superior....

Discussion in 'Superior Carriers' started by yankatank, Feb 7, 2020.

1. yankatank

yankatank Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2018
    Will this whole section die and be removed and a Heniff one created, in it's place? Just wondering? Also, for those that don't know, as of 2/17/20 we will no longer use TA/Petro! This kind of pisses me off as they have better options to eat than the same old Denny's, Hardee's, and Wendy's/McD's! Hoping I can get a bigger truck to actually have space to cook in it! Anyone know what's up with Carry Transit? Change is coming fast, and wondering if Carry will be sold off to another 'food grade carrier'?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    I don't see any reason to start another thread. Keep this one going and if a problem comes up we'll figure out what to do.
    Until then...no problem, no change.

yankatank Thanks this.
  4. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    Several years back folks from other companies asked about adding companies to this section and were told no. Maybe rename it Heniff/Superior or just leave it as is. Not a big deal either way.

yankatank Thanks this.
  5. yankatank

Feb 14, 2018
    you going to remove Celadon? They really aren't around anymore! haha But, never seen the 'companies' updated on here, that's why I was asking.

PE_T Thanks this.
  6. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Trying to find more work for me to do? :)

One of these days we'll go in there and do some housekeeping but probably not any time soon.

7. wa6ems

wa6ems Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2012
    La Pine, Oregon
    Ive been working for Superior for a year now out of Oregon. I received that message about the T/A on Friday night on the Qualcomm when I got back to the Terminal. Which that sucks since T/A is the only place I have been getting fuel at most of the time do to the fact most of loads every week are delivered to and that is only truck stop around. the next truck stop is over an hour to two away which means I would have to drive completely off route just get fuel. I loved getting fuel at the T/A it made it very convenient. Now I wonder why all of sudden the T/A was taken out of our Fuel Network? Now I wonder what more changes will be coming I guess time well tell.

yankatank Thanks this.
  8. yankatank

Feb 14, 2018
    from what I've been 'hearing' next year all company drivers will be on percentage pay....which I'm thinking means NO MORE layover pay! Might be my last year here, as nobody is really hiring until the end of this election cycle! :(

9. Boom Tube

Boom Tube Light Load Member

Sep 24, 2019
    I know nothing about % pay. Maybe the pay will be the same. I do know there's been no mention of a raise, which usually comes between November and January.

10. yankatank

Feb 14, 2018
    yeah, past 3 1/2 years I've been here, we got a raise. The last one was the best one, for me. I'm happy where the pay is. I'm not concerned about a pay raise at all. It's actually going further than a 3-4 state radius is what's ticking me off! Been that way for over a year and my record is perfect with this company, and a few years before I came on. I can't tell you how many times I've helped 'save the day' on loads and now this is what I get in return? What does that tell you? And they want a 'younger force', while screwing those drivers over!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.