Conway Freight

Discussion in 'LTL and Local Delivery Trucking Forum' started by XtremeFitness, Apr 27, 2015.

1. interpreter

interpreter Light Load Member

Jan 3, 2013
    Or I should say DID know, I'm not there anymore.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    I'm sure that it is a totally different ballgame in larger service centers, but the smaller one(28 ) doors that I work out of is a really good place to be a DSR. The management is respectful and patient, the fellow driver's and dockworkers are friendly, and 90% of the customers we deal with are polite and appreciative. It's a smaller community atmosphere and is great wages for the region I live in...overall it's a career in driving that is better than many others, and for a family man, being home everyday is priceless.

4. XFM2013

XFM2013 Light Load Member

Sep 2, 2014
    Bucyrus, OH
    My barn is small too......about 28 drivers. Lots of "old heads" that have been around so long they forget how good they have it, therefore every little ripple starts a complaining session. I have run L/H the whole time, as that is my preference and I have been fortunate enough to hold it. I work the dock a lot and it might not be the best job (especially in late January) but it is a great paying job.! I live in a county the the average income is less than 25K/yr and I'll make 85K easy this year. The money is good but the bull sometimes makes it a whole bunch more difficult than it should be!

snowlauncher and upnorthwpg Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.