Coretrans

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by dannyb1212000, Mar 6, 2010.

1. xerox18

xerox18 Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2012
    One of their truck hit my car and refuses to pay
    Anyone know email and phone extension for someone who I can contact
    Like Brian Whitaker the owner
    Thanks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. worldwide73

worldwide73 Bobtail Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Brian Whitaker hope this helps good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
  4. tammi0119

tammi0119 Bobtail Member

Feb 2, 2012
    memphis, tn
    why doesn't the DOT inspect them again? this is what shows up on SAFER

The rating below is current as of: 02/01/2012

Review Information:

Review Information
    Rating Date:09/12/2008 Review Date:08/10/2011 Rating:Satisfactory Type:Non-Ratable

5. Trucknwife

Trucknwife Bobtail Member

Mar 2, 2012
    WV,KY,OH
    I wish someone had warned us before my husband went to work for this company. I have been reading the posts above and if someone is happy with the way this company treats their drivers then they must have worked for some companies that were downright abusive. They put the lives of their drivers in jeopardy with faulty equipment and then try to force them to drive on little sleep. The funniest and most ironic part for me was we received a letter to all drivers with a pay stub and it stated the concern for drivers getting rest and yet they forced my husband to drive on a couple hours sleep. If this company hasn't messed you over yet, it surely will! You can count on it! The recruiter Lisa is one of the nicest people there, but I am not sure she is really aware of all the crap that goes on there.

6. Icecreamman

Icecreamman Bobtail Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Nicholasville, Ky
    I just left Core-Trans days ago. I have been driving since 2006. I just wanted to tell any driver who is even thinking about working there don't. I'm sorry I don't put my business out here on the web, or call out someone that has done me wrong. But for a driver, me, who has a zero csa score, made my loads on-time everytime. I have never been treated so bad. Not even an ex-wife would treat me like there people do. Its all Management. If there were anyway drivers to close a company by not driving for it, this would be company. I hate to see a fellow Truck Driver even go thru half what happen to me. I worked at some crap Transportation Companies, but they don't come close to these scum bags.

7. HATR14

HATR14 Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2012
    :biggrin_25516:I am gonna say something I have been very quiet on this matter. I worked for them for 9 Months and in that period of time they gave me a new truck it was the last 2 weeks I was there. They actually thought that I would lay down and take their crap because Brian gave me a new truck to drive and whats ironic is the two previous POS were better than the new one. I will give this warning to anyone thinking about joining that company do your homework 31 cents per mile is not competitive rate considering you have to live in BRIANS truck and that 3 weeks behind pay they got you will never see it read the fine print! Last but not least Richard the "Dispatcher" couldn't dispatch a truck if Jay done it the day before and I think Richard and Brian take it up the ### from each other and Yes Richards name was first because when you are pissed about something they done to you Brian dives under the desk hes such a #####. I now make 41 cents per mile and a undisclosed amount for local runs but I will say its between 15 and 20 dollars.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  8. HATR14

HATR14 Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2012
    The owner is a ###### that depends on dumb people to operate his business. If you ever get a phone call from a recruiter there you should just tell them alot of calls from other recuiters offered you 41 cents per mile and listen.

9. Gravion

Gravion Bobtail Member

Apr 9, 2013
    Oak Ridge, TN
    OK so i could kick myself in the ### a few times right about now, i came to Coretrans because i thought it would be closer to where i live and seemed like a good company. Yeah . . . . . um no. Got over here and what i read in another post is right, they dont tell you your going to be held back three weeks on your pay (unless you read the fine print) or that you can only idle 10 hrs a day (no matter if your sitting in 95 degree heat) or that you need to be rolling 5 mins after your 10 hr break is up. (yes you do need to roll asap but i don't need to be reminded or ask every morning when im rolling and im taking a leak) They tell you that if you deliver to Wasau (not sure that is spelled right) paper late the PAPER PLANT will charge you $600, you guessed it wrong again. Brian will take out $600 of your check and say the the paper plant charged it. So far the only thing i have found to be true here is i was told they don't pay for your orientation. If you do decide to quit they enjoy "doctoring" up your logs abit for you. Oh say, you were out of route by about 100 miles, your charged for this of course. And as far as dispatch goes, i think a monkey could do a better job, i picked up @ Baywest in Middleton, OH and started down the road where i was told to deliver to Kin properties in Danville, KY then i see i have some messages so i check them only to find out they want the load taken to Conley, GA . . . . . oh no wait sorry, Cincinnati, OH . . . . oh nope wrong again, i mean Lexington, KY . . . . yeah i thought the same thing. Finally i stopped and send a message asking where i was taking the load and was told i needed to call because there seemed to be a communication problem . . . . no really . . . i didnt notice. So now im trusting my gut and going to Southeast Carriers where i was thinking of going before. If you no money or want to have something in your life i highly suggest NOT working for this company because your really just going to work for free. Also make sure you keep some kinds of copy or your loads cause they want all originals so they can "pay you what your owned" I have only been out here three years but even i know this place is a joke. Brian (the owner) has no problem at all telling you your a deadbeat for quitting over the qualcomm btw, just so your not surprised if it happens.

10. Louisvilleguy

Louisvilleguy Bobtail Member

Mar 29, 2010
    Louisville, KY
    Im glad I'm not OTR anymore! I take home 700-800 a week and only work 38-42 hours a week, home everyday. I pick my route to. I have been with the same company for 2 years. I think the people I work for still have a office in Louisville, Tenn I don't know if they have the same kind of employment in Tenn but it has to be better than trans core... BTW the people I work for guarantee a minimal pay of 800 and paid vacations and holidays after a year. If you're interested I get a referral bonus for that. I usually don't refer anyone to anything in trucking but I like this much better than any company I have worked for in the past.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  11. Timothy Owens

Timothy Owens Bobtail Member

Oct 31, 2014
    If u thank core trans want screw u please call me Phone number deleted Tim I well be on here til hell freez over or I get my point to u I need to

Core trans is not the company any one want to work at

Core trans is full of ####

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.