cough syrup with codeine: allowed in the truck???

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by truckerdave1970, Dec 1, 2009.

1. simplyred1962

simplyred1962 Betty Boop, One Bodacious Babe!!!

HOLY CRUD!!!
    I am so sorry, truckerdave!!

Yes, we've all been in that place where you feel you can't take anymore. I would lecture you on anger-management, but I think you already know what can happen when you don't control it.
    Oh, truly, my heart hurts for you and your family. PLEASE, let me know what I can do to help.

Judi Kay

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckerdave1970

truckerdave1970 On Probation

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks so much! I know you mean it. I just have to get some help with my anger before someone gets hurt. If I dont do something about it, I'm just going to keep repeating the same destructive patterns. Can you wave your wand and make it all go away? please!
    It just couldnt come at a worse time.

4. snowbunny

snowbunny Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2008
    Ottawa, ON
    I am sooo sorry to hear this news! What a truly terrible thing to happen, not only are you not feeling well, but its almost Christmas!

5. simplyred1962

simplyred1962 Betty Boop, One Bodacious Babe!!!

If I were really the princess I feel I am, I would have the magical wand to wave.
    Does it count if I wave my "menopausal fan", and close my eyes and wish REALLY HARD??

And, I know it couldn't be a worse time. I am serious about letting me know if there is anything I can do to help you and your family.
    Hubby and I don't have much, but we always want to help, in whatever way we can.

Judi Kay

6. Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2007
    PO Dunk Idaho
    Dave sorry to hear about your predicamant. I know how being sick and losing your temper can be. I once almost got fired from a job when i had bronchitis really bad and kinda lost it with a higher up. I kept my job but went thru hell to keep it in the long run, then wound up leaving the job a couple years later as i couldnt deal with the bull #### the other employees were pulling.

7. IROCUBabe

IROCUBabe Road Train Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    Wanna drive my horse trailer for me :biggrin_25519:

8. truckerdave1970

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    if it pays enough, I'll even clean up after the horse! ;-) (even though horses scare me! ANYTHING big enough to carry me around is scary to me!)

9. Mr. Davidson

Mr. Davidson Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2009
    Pittsburgh Pa
    you cannot legally operate a commercial vehicle ,in that respect,perscription or not.

10. U4EA

U4EA Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Hey truckerdave1970,

You probably know this, but did you check out Craigslist for CDL A drivers around the Akron/Youngstown area? There are a bunch listed........more then in my area anyway.

I was just watching a program on the History channel about Youngstown, they talked about "Youngstown Tune-ups!"

I've been out to Akron OH a bunch of times for Diebold Inc.

11. truckerdave1970

Dec 15, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    U know I actually have not looked at Craigs list! Thx!
    The "Youngstown tune-up" was the real deal! It was a not so funny joke to pay someone to start your car for you back in the day!

OMG! I just realized something funny!
    I hijacked MY OWN THREAD!
    Dont I get some kind of award for that???

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.