Couple Questions..

Discussion in 'Maverick' started by drive4jesus, May 16, 2012.

1. drive4jesus

drive4jesus Bobtail Member

May 16, 2012
    bremen,ga
    well, I am liking the 800 mile guarentee, when they give me a 300 mile run 4 the weekend. I am sitting on a preplan of 970 miles, an I sent a message telling them..its mine! they cant take it back, they laughed at me...but ima fly to deliver 1st thing then head straight to that one..
    As far as trailers being junk and left by other drivers..I got to say I have told my fm several times the trlr i picked up has issues, sent in a description an was told..several times..we will work u in..to a terminal. I am asking..if they do that can we head to the TA..and send breakdown, so issue is fixed and not pushed off? Cause I had to drop a trlrr once that had issues cause they told me..they would "route" me to get fixed, and then I had to pick up preload on my next work assignment..what option do u have?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. sparkn

sparkn Light Load Member

Aug 15, 2011
    USA
    Just put in the breakdown macro when it's convenient to do so. If the trailer isn't safe, it shouldn't even be on the road. If it's safe and the repairs are nice to haves (like a latch on a tarp box that can still be safely secured), then I'd probably wait until I'm going in for something else. Any defect bugs the crap out of me. I've got an ABS issue right now. It's on my nice to have list because I'm not wasting any more drive time getting it "fixed". The driver who got my last trailer should really appreciate the fact that I lost a lot of drive time getting it fixed (except, coincidentally, a tarp box latch that I reported when I turned the trailer in).

drive4jesus Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.