Covenant expense reimbursements-NOT

Discussion in 'Covenant' started by ccnutman, Jun 1, 2011.

1. ccnutman

ccnutman Bobtail Member

May 30, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    I unfortunately started with Covenant. I was always paid for the much less than practical miles, HOWEVER, was shorted reimbursements for expenses almost every week. I had to call my wife, every Sunday to reconcile my pay, since the qualcomm statement was much too vague. We discovered that, if for example, I had $100 of tolls, truck supplies, etc., I would get say $70. Rarely, the correct amount. I would call payroll, Mon. morning and after checking, the clerk would say I would get the remainder the next week, and I did. If I did not call, guess what. Eventually, when I called, I would say "Me again" and the payroll receptionist did not even have to ask my name and would direct me to my payroll clerk. Finally, just like hitting a light switch, all my reimbursements were correct. I suspect, I was flagged and they just gave up on cheating me. Too bad for all the others that did not check. I hated to believe that this was intentional but I do believe it was intentional. If they have 3000 drivers and just short each $10/week, that is $30,000 a week that drivers contribute to the company, and this company professes to be Christian.

I could enumerate many more things bad about this company, but doubt if anyone would have the patience to read it all. In short, THIS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE ANY DEALINGS WITH, IN ANY FASHION, IN ALL OF MY 59 YEARS OF LIFE!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    Spend some time on this site,

then you can make a better choice next time !!!

4. Guitar Man

Guitar Man Medium Load Member

Sep 29, 2006
    State Of Confusion
    So did Judas Iscariot. Maybe the owners are direct descendants????????? :biggrin_2559:
    Sorry about your bad experience buddy.

5. HITINES

HITINES Bobtail Member

Jun 5, 2011
    anywere,USA
    I've been w/Covenant off/on for 10yrs,only time I ever had a problem was something I for got to do on my end...

6. drivebye

drivebye Bobtail Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Johnson City, Tennessee
    Terrible company ... They got me several time's, Id call and ask about the screw up and they would fix it at times and other times just give me the run around, This company has the worst dispatch i've ever seen, Parker is being robbed by his very own people, Joey Hogan @ almost 600,000 a year ... LOL ... for christ sake ? A driver would be lucky to make 20,000 with Covenant, I agree with ya ... this is the bottom of the food chain, Terrible .... The poor drivers here .... This company imo should be closed down or a good class action... parker should fire em all and start over !!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.