Covenant lied throughiut the recruiting process

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Sorrythisusernameistaken, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Semination

Semination Bobtail Member

Oct 22, 2017
    Sorry to hear that driver , they was my first trash can company I started with back in 2002.. Covenant has a reputation and like many other big companies that have deceptive practices they do to drivers who are unaware of the ""THE NUMBER GAME"". Best of luck to you driver on your job search** advice to u if its not in black and white what they tell u RUN RUN RUN

SilverBulletBand Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. SilverBulletBand

SilverBulletBand Light Load Member

Dec 15, 2018
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    ANY potential employer with 1/2 a brain and any critical thinking skills would investigate further as to WHY this was placed on a potential recruit's HireRight file. They would already know that there are 2 sides to every story and KNOW that other companies have NO integrity and pull the bait and switch ######## routine.

Veteran driver Thanks this.
  4. SilverBulletBand

Dec 15, 2018
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    Transport Jobs | Covenant Transport Services

Front Page of their website shows this.

OUR MISSION
    Our Covenant stands as one of faith – in our foundation, in serving people and in generating value within the supply chain.
    ===============================================
    GUIDING PRINCIPLES
    [​IMG]
    EMPATHY
    Treating others the way
    you want to be treated.

[​IMG]
    SERVANTHOOD
    Putting others before yourself.

[​IMG]
    VIRTUE
    Practicing integrity, honesty
    and fairness in all situations.

=================================================

Copied straight from the Culture page....

5. SilverBulletBand

Dec 15, 2018
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    Let us be VERY clear here. There are TWO types of Christians in the world.

1) Radical Right-winged extremist, judgemental Evangelicals

and

2) Generic nonjudgmental Christians who are taught Jesus Christ loves ALL human beings...... UNCONDITIONALLY. PERIOD.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  6. Gearjammin' Penguin

Gearjammin' Penguin "Ride Fast-Truck Safe"

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    Wrong.

There are Christians, who by definition accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and believe the Bible to be the inerrant word of God...and there are non-Christians.

PERIOD.

JolliRoger Thanks this.
  7. NightTruck3R

NightTruck3R Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2019
    Hey,im a former driver of covenant..let me just say this..i went to orientation right outside of dallas..was put in a nice hotel & yes the pay was $50 ..BUT! Depending on how long you have to sit and wait for a trainer that 50 bucks kind of help with making it through the weeks of waiting. As far as team driving..if you wanna go solo you should’ve tried SRT or Star ,Those are companies that’s under covenant..you can solo drive with them. But everything covenant will tell you is 90% BS. When peak season comes you’ll be stuck in a truck from nov-jan without taking a reset..if you have to reset during peak season you’ll be disqualified from receiving the peak bonus.. its so much crap i went through with covenant. the communication sucks..you’re in some crap & have to call dispatch, you end up on the phone waiting for 30 mins bcuz the mfers is out smoking cigarettes...this one time i had a little run in with the trailer but is wasn’t DOT recordable so i was put on a 2 week probation,i was told by safety that it wouldn’t be on my record because of the circumstances of the incident... i quit them in march & guess what..that accident is on my record. i can go on & on about covenant but it’ll bring to many terrible memories.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
    Reason for edit: skirting the profanity filter
  8. SilverBulletBand

Dec 15, 2018
    Wetumpka, Alabama
    Then WHY are there at least 400 DIFFERENT DEMONINATIONS of Christianity ?

There are Christians that believe the Bible was written by MAN (aka HUMAN BEINGS) are Christ teachings are Parables to be guide to live one's life by..... NOT LITERALLY. If is were to be taken literally you would be required to STONE YOUR CHILDREN TO DEATH for the littlest sin. BTW, where is this Sin RATING guide that states one sin is greater than the other ? I don't ever remember seeing the sin rating system in the Bible or ever hear about Jesus Christ himself teachings about it.

9. Gearjammin' Penguin

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
    OK...you're so absolutely confused on the subject, I don't even know where to begin.

Let's start with the difference between the Old and New Testaments, and the Cliff Notes on the gift of Jesus and go from there, K?

10. d o g

d o g Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Texas
    Guys, we have a Religion Forum that you're welcome to visit to discuss religion, but please keep those discussions out of the trucking threads. Thank you.

Religion Forum

11. Gearjammin' Penguin

Feb 18, 2007
    Central AZ
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.