Covenant MPACT program

Discussion in 'Covenant' started by Aimstraight, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Aimstraight

Aimstraight Light Load Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Central CA
    Hello. I'm looking for other vets who have completed or are currently participating in the Covenant MPACT program.

http://www.covenantdrivers.com/military-mpact/

I'm under the impression that this is a new program, but don't know for sure. Anyway, any insight or opinions about this from people who have actually gone through it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. big wheels

big wheels Medium Load Member

Oct 16, 2009
    florida-USA
    It is a new program. Im didne go threw it. All i know is your miles or guarantied if you dont run enough. I forgot how much. Still have to train. Sorry i didnt read much more than that.

Aimstraight Thanks this.
  4. Snowman85

Snowman85 Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Its a pretty new program I think they just lauched this about august of 2012...Its higher cpm after you go with a trainer during training its guaranteed $500/wk...It also allows you to become a trainer faster if wanted..

Pros: Higher training pay during ST1, High cpm 20.5 during ST2, Can become a mentor after 6months, Trainer after only a year.

Cons: During ST2 if you have your hazmat even non-mpact people are guaranteed $700/wk, If you choose to not become a mentor or trainer you can't draw from your G.I Bill after the first 6 months, And im still waiting for them to fix my papers from a few months ago to get my G.I bill payments....

Aimstraight Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.