Covenant. OMG we didn't know!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Mrs Tosh, Nov 7, 2008.

1. 1lownismo

1lownismo Bobtail Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Langhorne,Pa
    that hotel sounds like the one I was staying at during school in indy. I noticed every day that schneider was staying at the higher end hotels and I was staying at the roach motel with hookers....oh well I cant win them all

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. MCR6468

MCR6468 Medium Load Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Atlanta Ga
    The knights inn at the loop by the flying J......what a craphole!:biggrin_2554:

4. davan2004

davan2004 Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Warren, MI

!!!AMEN!!!

5. Mrs Tosh

Mrs Tosh Bobtail Member

Nov 7, 2008
    Miami,FL
    Hope you all had a Merry Merry Merry X mas.. Mine was not as I planned. An update to my saga. The week prior to X mas they sat for a few days were moved 40 miles, sent back to the terminal to sit again. Pay for the prior week $50.35. ( don't get it). This weeks check $14.34. ( really don't get it).

But I must say apparently COVENANT isn't that bad since my ex trucker has been off since Monday and doesn't go back to work till tomorrow and he also took a week off at Thanksgiving. Did anyone notice that I said " ex". He took his time off, didn't mention it to me, had me moping around because I was down about Christmas and he is having a good ole time in another state. And here I was all this time being sympathetic because the "company" was treating them poorly.

I say this to say " sometimes you get what is coming to you".

6. davan2004

davan2004 Light Load Member

Dec 10, 2008
    Warren, MI
    I'm sorry if I'm a lil slow but ex trucker means the the truck driver quit covenant?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.