Covenant pay

Discussion in 'Covenant' started by krpv, Feb 20, 2013.

1. double yellow

double yellow Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    State of Jefferson
    No, there is no split. 5000 miles/week at 19cpm is $950 to each driver.

Blacktop Junkie Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blacktop Junkie

Blacktop Junkie Light Load Member

Jan 5, 2014
    New Bern, North Carolina
    Correct. Some people AKA Superflow shouldn't speak on things which he has no knowledge of. Covenant pays fairly well for a mega

4. Wade68

Wade68 Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2014
    Port Richey, FL
    New member/new trucker just doing research on my next employer. Im gonna take what I read on the ole interwebs with a grain of salt. I may be 46, but im the new guy with no experience. Think I'll just keep my mouth shut, do my training and do my best. My long term goals are NOT to be team driving, but I will do what I have to do to keep my kids fed and clothed.

5. DomBreth

DomBreth Light Load Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Finally got my class A and looking to go to orientation in a few weeks. Not looking forward to the team jazz but I got to get started somewhere. So I'm guessing it would be in my best interest to try and get my hazmat immediately I figure. 2 weeks until orientation

6. Blacktop Junkie

Jan 5, 2014
    New Bern, North Carolina
    If you get your hazmat endorsement your training salary will pay will be higher. 525 as opposed to 450. However if you don't have the money for it right now wait til you get to orientation and after you get activated (should be a Wednesday) go up to recruiting office and tell them you need to get started on hazmat endorsement. They will pay for your fingerprints.

Wade68 Thanks this.
  7. DomBreth

Jul 30, 2014
    Would I get the same pay bump as soon as I get it? I could really use the extra money so I may look into trying to get it within the next 2 weeks

8. Blacktop Junkie

Jan 5, 2014
    New Bern, North Carolina
    Yeah as soon as you get the endorsement you get the pay bump. Only thing is if you wait til you're on your trainers truck to get it you kinda gotta stay on the trainers case to make sure he takes you to your home state to take the test at the dmv. I'm taking my student to Florida next week to get his. He deserves to make as much money as possible and I'm not going to screw him of that.

double yellow and Wade68 Thank this.
  9. Blacktop Junkie

Jan 5, 2014
    New Bern, North Carolina
    When's your orientation date?

10. Blacktop Junkie

Jan 5, 2014
    New Bern, North Carolina
    Same for you when's your orientation?

11. DomBreth

Jul 30, 2014
    As of now December 8th. But I didn't really talk it over with the wife so it remains to be seen if it will stick or not ha.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.