Covenant?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by DJ Hughes, Jun 16, 2015.

1. DemondB

DemondB Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2015
    Richmond Va
    If he/she is about the $$$ annd not declared crazy lol it should work out..im pretty easy going..personal hygene iS first and foremost

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckdriverswifega

truckdriverswifega Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Ga
    My husband started in July

4. rpad139

rpad139 Heavy Load Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Ca
    "If you have to ask what kind of drug test we dont want you driving!!!!" Blah.blah.blah. drugs are bad mkay!!!

Haha there I said it.
    They do a urine test only last time I went there which was not too loong ago. But really though drugs are bad mkay.

5. truckdriverswifega

Feb 19, 2015
    Ga
    Lol

6. rpad139

Jan 9, 2014
    Ca
    Talk to your dispatcher\payroll. $850 a week guarantee is figuratively speaking. Not simple as $850 a week...more complicated than that.

7. truckdriverswifega

Feb 19, 2015
    Ga
    He did!! They fixed the last two but not this one! I'm not a truck driver I'm married to one

8. DemondB

DemondB Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2015
    Richmond Va
    I dont i gave that up when i decided to go into trucking..it wasnt a hard decision when it comes to that..my family is more imporrant than weed...i been clean for going on 4 months and im pretty proud of myself..my last job was ar walmart and i made a choice either smoke wees and stay there or lets really make some money...and on the 4th of july after all the fireworks i stopped..

9. rpad139

Jan 9, 2014
    Ca
    We're all crazy and about the money. That was my first thought....then came along my first codriver which ended very abruptly and burned to the ground

DemondB and truckdriverswifega Thank this.
  10. truckdriverswifega

Feb 19, 2015
    Ga
    Here's my suggestion, if you have children and a wife I would not do it! My husband is on the road and home about 34 hours and it's about to kill me and my son! I can't take it and it's way to tough

rpad139 Thanks this.
  11. truckdriverswifega

Feb 19, 2015
    Ga
    Cr England paired my husband with a female I did not care if she was gay but it almost split us up luckily the guy from covenant got a hold of him and recruited him now to get the pay straight. I don't know what my husband is thinking but I hope 3 weeks worth of pay check screw ups are worth it to him because it's not fair to me and our son I work to but all these companies fill your heads with dollar signs and it's not true

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.