CR England "beware"

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by wplezotte, Jul 12, 2011.

Are trucking companies sacrificing safety for $$$ ?

1. *

Yes

84.8%
  2. *

No

16.2%
  1. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    Apparently, fell asleep. That's three now that drove and slept at the same time. Two were blow--overs, 1 swerved to miss a deer and the fatality is supposedly unknown.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. hotrod1653

hotrod1653 Road Train Member

Aug 29, 2009
    Somewhere in America
    When is enough, enough? The Feds need to step in and do something. I hope they don't have anymore. Tired of seeing drivers get hurt and sometimes worse working there. :biggrin_25513:

4. wplezotte

wplezotte Light Load Member

Jul 12, 2011
    Thanks for your concern. I wasn't worried about my picture with the Knight truck because I said they were EXCELLENT. I still stop in their:biggrin_25525: SLC office occasionally to chat. I could care less about England, we have mutual bad feelings about eachother. Either way the moderator removed me and the Knight truck.

5. I_HATE_MINIVANS

I_HATE_MINIVANS Heavy Load Member

So what if you said Knight was great, it was still your picture, it doesn't matter if you were standing next to a Knight truck or a space ship, they can still recognize you and harass you, screw with your DAC or something. You weren't online at the time so I asked a moderator to remove that picture to protect your identity from any CR England trolls who may be here. Apparently the moderator agreed with me that it was a dumb move on your part, putting a picture of yourself on here, especially in a thread full of negative information (true or not, doesn't matter) about a large trucking company with lots of money for lawyers. :biggrin_25524:

Please read this sticky-thread's first post (linked below) which explains why I asked the mods to protect your identity. I would've sent you a PM instead, but you weren't online at the time. The worse a trucking company is to work for, the more likely they will employ "trolls" to seek out negative information about them on the internet.

.​

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
    sammycat and wplezotte Thank this.
  6. wplezotte

Jul 12, 2011
    Thanks for lookin out man! Really.

I was at the CRE terminal in SLC today. I reeeeaaaallllly push it with CRE. I LOVE gettin in their face too. Yea I'm a trouble maker. Security knows me and lets me drive right in with my non-england tractor, even though I no longer drive for them (behind enemy lines... ha ha LOL). My mechanic friends (and shop foreman) helped me out a bit with my truck (off the books of course). I even did a favor and drove my friends CRE tractor out the gate, went and hooked up to an emply England trailer, and brought it back to the yard!!! They would FREAK I'm sure. :biggrin_2559: Gotta catch me in the act however. But, I don't go inside the main building (I would probably get spotted/arrested). I am sure that I am on camera as they are all over.

Right after that I drove "DEERCRUSHER" (see my truck pictures) next door to Knight for a chat with my former Driver Manager. It's all good.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2011
  7. wplezotte

Jul 12, 2011
    Yesterdays rollover 7-14....driver reached to adjust his cb...steer tire dropped into the ditch and rolled....serious condition for both the student and trainer! 7 rollovers in exactly 7 days now!

8. corneileous

corneileous Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Podunk, OK
    The info that came across my q-com stated that a steer tire blowout was the cause.

9. I_HATE_MINIVANS

I_HATE_MINIVANS Heavy Load Member

If my fleet was having a rash of accidents we'd be getting fleetwide QC messages every day and also we'd be having an extra round of safety meetings in which the guy who's never driven a truck with more than 4 wheels is telling us how to drive our trucks, as if he knows.

10. ironeagle2006

ironeagle2006 Road Train Member

This should give you a clue as to how little CR England cares about safety. I am a diagnosed epilipetic yet 8 years ago those Idiots in SLC tried to give me a job. Never mind at the time my regular DL was medically suspended. They told me our docs would get me cleared and get me a new CDL. THat tell you anything about them.

11. wplezotte

Jul 12, 2011
    Retreads blow virgins don't. They use retreads on all their trailers. Not seen one on the steers yet. I suppose anything's possible. In Shelly Jones' Nestlee's dedicated fleet they got the q com that the driver was adjusting his cb. Obviously different q com messages.

You must be doing ok if you are still driving for CRE!:biggrin_2555:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.