CR England Lease program will make you bankrupt

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by rrsanchez, Mar 9, 2008.

1. browneyes661

browneyes661 Bobtail Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Lancaster, CA
    Yeah the lease program makes this company so much money. They charge a variable mileage payment right off the bat that they get for letting you use the truck even tho you are paying to lease the truck. My hubby made nothing with this company but debt. I just want to warn all soon to be drivers not to go with them. I am sure there are a few who have a good time with them but they do have a 200% turn over that must say something!!!!! I can't believe how horrible this company treats their people!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tip

Tip Tipster

Mar 18, 2006
    ON STRIKE
    CRE does this because that company knows it can get away with it. CRE has been doing it for years with no resistance, so it just keeps on doing it. A lot of the wreckage that is caused is the fault of the drivers themselves, though. They go in thinking CRE will 'take care of them' and provide them with a secure job. Capitalism doesn't work that way.

Now. The question is a question I've asked myself and I've asked many times here in the past (as I've read 10,000 posts just like yours in the past, Browneyes)....When is CRE going to piss off the wrong driver? The driver who gets ripped off this morning by those guys and we hear about what happens by lunchtime on CNN? I'd watch whom I ripped off. Some guys will take you down, AK-47 style, if you do.

CRE is a ticking bomb. Just give it some time. We all know it's gonna happen, sooner or later.

4. browneyes661

Mar 10, 2008
    Lancaster, CA
    I agree. They have screwed so many people I don't know how they are still going strong. The problem is they brain wash you. They make everything sound so good but the reality is much different. I am sure we will be dealing with them and the problems for many years to come. I am just thankful hubby found out pretty quickly and is now with GTI and everything is going good for him. I guess we had to learn the hard way. Just sucks to be in so much debt after only 2 months!!!!!

5. Dannyboi

Dannyboi Light Load Member

Dec 6, 2007
    clovis,ca

Well i heard from someone who used to drive there that the building is secured, with dispatch separated from drivers. Bullet proof glass and secured entry to authorized card holders, that should tell you something right there.

6. mike101402

mike101402 Light Load Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Fort Mill, SC
    I've heard that about a lot of companies. Usually there are glass partitions but bullet proof they are not. :biggrin_25523:

7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    1 Day Ago 07.27 PM

There has to be a couple of people who are successful at it. That way, when a newbie want's to talk to a lease operator who's making money, or someone from the Feds starts inquiring, all CRE has to say is "talk to XX, ask them how they're doing".

I would agree, though, it sounds like 99.99% of those who sign up, end up losing.

8. Linc460

Linc460 Bobtail Member

Mar 30, 2007
    deforest,wi
    From what ive heard, There aren't any good lease programs. Seems like every company tries to rip you off in one way, or another. When it comes to lease programs it seems like they all bad news.

9. browneyes661

Mar 10, 2008
    Lancaster, CA
    Yeah I agree about the lease programs. CRE upsold the heck out of the leasing program so he thought that was really the only way to make the big money. You have to be a trainer or have a 2nd seat to make really good money it seems. That was really the only time my hubby made a decent check was during his training. The company my hubby is with now might have mentioned their lease program but did not push it like CRE is. He is making pretty good money just being a company driver and has none of the stress that he had with CRE!!!!

prisonerofthehwy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.