CR England - The real story

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by BeanTownTrucker, Oct 8, 2008.

1. AfterShock

AfterShock Road Train Member

Sep 19, 2007
    Inland Empire, California
    Well, .................... it's about time!

The atmosphere at C.R. England is much better with the armed guards wearin' casual clothes and concealed large caliber hand guns rather than a starched uniform and exterior holstered firearm.

Once inside the fortress in Salt Lick City, the bullet proof glass has been disguised as mirrors and the metal detectors have been replaced with secret X-Ray machines that see through clothing, --- which reduces the anxiety normally associated with visits to command central.
    Dispatchers are provided with their own personal bunker in a secret location requiring the visitors to be blindfolded and led by the hand to the massive steel doors with locks remotely controlled.

Plans are to continue to look attractive from outside lookin' in until the Sons-0-Chester can figure another covert angle to fleece the masses undetected. Rough estimates predict that'll take four to six months, ..... tops, --- 'till they're back on the bottom again.

As the Sons-0-Chester point out, they've never met a Big truck truck driver that they couldn't scam to the max. That's what they do best. :biggrin_25523:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    That article was from way back in Febuary. I haven't hear anything about it since. I guess that's because it's because they are doing such a good job retaining those happy, successful drivers.

4. nextaim

nextaim Bobtail Member

Sep 24, 2011
    Kearny, NJ
    Pulled for the jaws in the nick of time - Thank you, Harry! Yes, others, many others, have confirmed what you've written and your details help a lot.

5. AfterShock

Sep 19, 2007
    :smt017:dontknow::confused4:
    I realize that I ain't the brightest bulb on the billboard, but I don't get the connection here. Could you explain what sittin' in front of a computer has to do with C.R.E.'s policy of not allowing the contract to be read completely prior to signing it?
    If it's such a great deal I'm thinkin' they'd want it to be read. I can think of only one reason why a company wouldn't want a contract to be read before signing it.

Do y'all reckon that the Sons-0-Chester would sign a contract under the same terms? :biggrin_25512:

Just sign here ------> _________________
    I'll fill in the boring details later. :biggrin_25511:

stranger Thanks this.
  6. jdrentzjr

jdrentzjr Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2007
    All over the USA
    Reminds me of Obamacare, "We have to pass it to know what's in it" Nancy Pelosi. :biggrin_2554:

AfterShock and 48Packard Thank this.
  7. AfterShock

Sep 19, 2007
    Nancy said that? :smt107
    Hmmmmmmmmm
    :smt017
    :confused1:
    :smt100

Hector, the head chef over at the T/A East in Ontario, California, says the same thing when asked what's in the all you can eat blue plate dinner special.
    :smt036 :pukeright::pukeleft: :laughing1:
    Imagine that. :smt112

The way I see it, ....... by the time the consumer knows what's in it, ---
    it's too late.
    :smt100

Like Hector, I think Nancy is cookin' something up
    Prepare to be force fed.
    Bend over and open wide.
    :laughing-guffaw:

8. Dewey120

Dewey120 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Why do all these truckers blame Obama for the condition of the economy when this all started back when Bush was president? I am at the Loves in Wyoming and a driver was blaming Obama for the sales tax. I am just wondering, not very political but curious.

9. stranger

stranger Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2006
    NC
    It sounds like he's no different than you blaming Bush for the problem.

AfterShock Thanks this.
  10. Dewey120

Dewey120 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    So who is to blame? Or is it just a combination of things, such as, the banks allowing sub-prime loans?

11. Emulsified

Emulsified Road Train Member

May 6, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    There is plenty of blame to go around for BOTH parties. This problem has been brewing for many years. Each administration has contributed, then passed it along.
    Deficit spending is the main culprit. It depreciates your money (makes prices higher).
    The devalued dollar makes goods more costly. (inflation).
    Politicians of both parties have been on a spending binge for years, using the pork barrel projects to secure votes.
    They've been promising 'something for nothing' to everyone.
    the public has been eating it up, (re)electing these criminals from 30 second election sound bites.
    The chickens have come home to roost. Now we must all pay the price, which has been worsened by political plundering such as bailing out the unions, the wall street banks, et all, with public money.
    Obama's to blame now. Bush was to blame previously, and before that...Clinton.
    As long as we keep re electing people like Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Harry Reid, Barney Franks, etc. etc, etc... we will continue to suffer these consequences.

<steps off soapbox>

Dewey120 and AfterShock Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.