CR England?

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by wcherron, Feb 24, 2015.

1. truckdriverswifega

truckdriverswifega Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Ga
    I showed my husband every forum I could find on CRE and he still went still!! I told him, then he sat there for 5 days waiting on a truck to drive and they "said" they would pay him back for it! Yeah who would want a check for around 150.00? I told him something isn't right, he keeps saying so far so good, well it's been 61 days since he left, when will he come home at least for a few days, dang!!! Im not quite fond of them putting him in with a female partner, but he says she is getting married to her girlfriend when she gets home so i guess i just need to worry about how to get him home and away from cre period!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. truckdriverswifega

truckdriverswifega Light Load Member

Feb 19, 2015
    Ga
    Are you married? Just a question, kids??

4. wyldhorses

wyldhorses Medium Load Member

Jun 3, 2012
    United States
    Which trucking company is THE best? Lots of debate, lots of opinions, lots of possibilities.

Which trucking company is THE worst? Well, everybody agrees on that one: CR ENGLAND.

Given a choice between being unemployed or working at CR England; choose unemployment. And NO, that is NOT a joke. I am 100% serious.

freightwipper Thanks this.
  5. Ubu

Ubu Road Train Member

Aug 25, 2012
    Rumored to be somewhere
    There are tons of posts on this forum about CR England with almost none of them with anything good to say. Use the search function found at the top left of every page on the forum or try looking on the sub-forum at http://www.thetruckersreport.com/truckingindustryforum/cr-england/ that is devoted to just CR England.

6. SHOJim

SHOJim Road Train Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Columbus, Ohio
    Sit Ubu sit. Good dog! Woof!

7. X-Country

X-Country Medium Load Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Stay away from the dumpster fires that are

Western Express
    Werner
    Swift
    CR England

those there...are the worst of the worst. Trucking Career Killers.

Werner almost killed my career in my first year, but I got lucky and got on with a different company.

8. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    You was on a dedicated account with Werner was'nt you?I know once upon a time you liked them and things change as time passes with a company.If you don't mind me asking how did Werner almost ruin your career?

9. wcherron

wcherron Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    I am taking their advice and staying away, I had several people pm me and tell me about earl henderson trucking so I did the app this am and within 45 min had a recruiter call so far today I have looked at hundreds of reviews on henderson so I think that's where I'm going .

10. wcherron

wcherron Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Yes married 3 little girls.

11. 77smartin

77smartin Road Train Member

Apr 3, 2011
    I dunno.
    whew...how close to Richmond, IN do you live?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.