CR England?

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by wcherron, Feb 24, 2015.

1. joseph1135

joseph1135 Papa Murphy

Nov 8, 2009
    The Highway To Hell.
    I don't feel sorry for you! I don't feel sorry for anyone. You're not an idiot. It's working for you. And that's all that matters. Now if it wasn't working for you and you continued to stay, well then, you'd be an idiot. I'm just conveying the general consensus on CRE.

Shaggy and DoneYourWay Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wcherron

wcherron Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    I'm REALLY glad I asked you all about cre from reading some of your comments I'm starting to wonder how they haven't went bankrupt.

4. Brandson

Brandson Medium Load Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Don't get a companies profits confused with how well they treat their drivers. CRE does VERY well since they bend their drivers over. Hell, their lease deals get their drivers to drive for free! That is not an exaggeration for many people on that "deal"

5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Their lease deals are more or less forced.Drivers attend their school then once they're done England says there's no company trks available and could be weeks to months before they get one.So they either lease or get sent home with a school bill leaning over their shoulders and no one will hire ppl that's under contract with another company.Sadly enough that's howcome Crengland is so successfull with the lease program.Their slogan is lease train drive plastered all over the net,billboards and their trailers,that right their should be red flag but those words draws ppl in like flies on #### paper.Most the ppl at England don't have a clue about trucking otherwise they would do the mathwork fore even thinking about going to England.

Joetro Thanks this.
  6. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Not sure if you are male or female ( So i could properly call you sir or maddam )
    I believe Mr. England did call you. Received a butterfly in the stomach ( wow owner called me! )
    After that phone call and I'm sure it was recorded ( screw laws ) It was being nice for ( Subliminal Intimidation ) to not file any law suits or work mans compensation .

Please stop defending C.R. England. Several Years in the future will re-read your own post and will be thinking "WTF. I wrote that?!"

CRE Is at everyones ( 99.5 % )bottom 5 feeder list. Just can't process it yet, One day you will.

Moving Forward, Joetro and road_runner Thank this.
  7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I bet Mr.England is living in a mansion with a maid, butler and chef.Driving the most expensive auto because his drivers are making a killing for him,bless their hearts.He probably gives the upper staff a well to do wage and lavish bonuses.England probably gets a huge discount on his trks and leases them to drivers for double the price.If we only knew what exactly goes on behind closed doors.

Shaggy and Joetro Thank this.
  8. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    Swift Knight England Central, there all related, in the dark theres no difference.

Joetro and Shaggy Thank this.
  9. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Fixed:)

Central founder owns the Ambassador bridge. Sure as heck wasn't maintaining equipment or the properties ( lost track who central owns or who owns central ) Makes one wonder maintaining a bridge... I can't even laugh at this. Central is definition of a bottom feeder and 2 black eyes for LTL.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_Moroun

wcherron and Powder Joints Thank this.
  10. wcherron

wcherron Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2015
    I may be new to trucking but even I am going to have to call bs on that one, I really don't see the ceo of a major company meeting the driver in the yard like that.

11. Powder Joints

Powder Joints Subjective Prognosticator

Sep 25, 2007
    Rosamond, SoCal
    [​IMG] Originally Posted by Powder Joints [​IMG]
    USA Truck Knight England Central CRST, there all related, in the dark theres no difference.

Sorry for the SNAFU. Thanks for the correction

Shaggy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.