Crazy FedEx driver!

Discussion in 'FedEx' started by Bkkphotog, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Raiderfanatic

Raiderfanatic Heavy Load Member

Jul 18, 2010
    Hutchinson, KS
    That's a weak excuse. And just because some person who's never driven a big truck before tells you something, that sure as heck don't make it accurate.

If it's rush hour or a time where it's bumper to bumper traffic, sure set in the second right lane. But when it's a "normal" traffic period, get in the right lane. You're not going faster than the left lane traffic, so you aren't going to be affected by traffic merging onto interstate. It's called common sense and courtesy. You're not going to learn that in some class or watching some stupid video. You either have it or you don't.

Besides, you weren't in a big truck, anyhow. You were in a car.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bkkphotog

Bkkphotog Light Load Member

Aug 12, 2013
    THERE WERE TRUCKS TO MY RIGHT.

Maybe they need reading classes for drivers...

How do you delete a profile here - someone just delete my ###. #### yall bye

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
  4. tinytim

tinytim Road Train Member

Oct 29, 2007
    Northern Ontario
    I don't think anyone has condoned what Fed Ex did. I have no use for those who tailgate. The fact you were in a 4 wheeler makes his actions even worse.

Sorry you didn't get the response you were expecting here but purposely holding someone up and slowing them down isn't going to get a lot of support.

5. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Can't stay away huh,lol.If there were trucks on your right that's what blinkers are for.During your carreer you'll learn to look far ahead and keep eyes moving at all times.Had it been me I would have seen fedex behind me a half mile ago at least then turn blinker on and get over when safe to do so.

Raiderfanatic and tinytim Thank this.
  6. fld

fld Medium Load Member

Nov 24, 2012
    If there are only two lanes for trucks, I prefer to be in the lane fhat does not have exits, with people slowing down for the exit and people merging.

However, if a truck comes behind me, then I should move into that right lane when and if it is safe. Slower traffic keep right.

paul_4lp and pattyj Thank this.
  7. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Think only mods can delete your profile.

8. maffy95

maffy95 Light Load Member

Oct 20, 2012
    NYC
    I so want to jump in on this thread... this is what really makes me think about the training that's going on... where in that training video did it say to slow down the tailgater? If you slowed down you could have moved over to the right after the other trucks passed you...

but the real point is then you sped up to show him!!!.... what you just proved is you may not have the temperament for driving a big rig... some advice Just drive.. do not get into showing anyone what they should or shouldn't be doing... this isn't a game out here...

Please be safe and remember that you will learn more with hands on experience that cannot be duplicated in a classroom or video.

Drive safe....

9. dogchimp

dogchimp Medium Load Member

Jan 31, 2013
    Being from Chicago, I have not once seen any one go under 70 on 294, posted is 55 and there are days where the flow of traffic is well over 80 and even 90 I have gone past cops using radar going 85 on it, and have never been ticketed because cars were still going faster then mine...this was in my personal vehicle, would never want my truck moving at that speed

Flatbedn and CondoCruiser Thank this.
  10. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Illinois is one state that's more lenient on speeding.Back when it was 55 for trks very rarely did I see trks doing the speed limit.So thought im going to try that.I drove past officers looking for speeders at 65 and never have a got a speeding ticket.

Flatbedn Thanks this.
  11. Jrdude5

Jrdude5 Heavy Load Member

Mar 26, 2013
    New York, NY
    Wow big man in your 4 wheeler so we all know once you hit that break your cruise control is off you just wanted to be a jerk for no reason you did all that to prove nothing then you wanna come on here and cry like a little girl you don't have to come back but while you're out there have some common courtesy. Thank you and good night.

paul_4lp, Flatbedn and crimedoc96 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.