crst a BAD decision for me!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Mark Parker, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Mark Parker

Mark Parker Bobtail Member

Feb 14, 2016

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Mark Parker

Feb 14, 2016

4. Charlie Mac

Charlie Mac Ears On, Hammer Down

Dec 29, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Why do you just keep quoting people without adding anything to the conversation?

Lonesome and DTP Thank this.
  5. Mark Parker

Feb 14, 2016
    I would get a student loan somehow, I think the gov. will even do that. I advise anyone to check into that instead of signing a contract with a company. I mean.. THINK about it, there is B.S. Everywhere, ,but we cant all be lying and I #### sure aint. All I can do is hope now to get a job cleaning toilets with my c.d.l. until I can get to a point to sue them.

6. Mark Parker

Feb 14, 2016
    crst gets a whole bus load of students every sunday afternoon. NO ONE IN PERTICULAR means nothing to them. They have MANY NEW STUDENTS every week. They run them thru like cattle.

7. stevep1977

stevep1977 Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    I can say through first hand experience that CRST sucks when it comes to work comp issues.

I used to be a work comp insurance auditor before I got into trucking and CRST was one of our bigger customers.

They are a goofy organization, they run a self insurance fund for their own company and all fleet owners leased to them are required to obtain coverage through their self insurance fund. I'd audit all of these fleet owners on CRST's behalf.

The point is they were the biggest pain in the ### to deal with and did everything they could to nail fleet owners with additional premium charges.

8. Dryver

Dryver Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sioux Falls, SD
    All mega fleet schools do the same. They know out of 20 new trainees only 10-15% will make it to the end.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.