Crst contract

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by New2driving, Jul 12, 2015.

1. New2driving

New2driving Bobtail Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Is it possible to get a driving job if you do not fulfill crst contract and have not paid it off I'm not making any money with them and cannot support my family I need help

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Cant take away your cdl. Even they ding your DAC. Respectable companies dont even look at that silly crap.

Answer. Yes you can move on.

4. New2driving

Jul 12, 2015
    Thank you very much for that I need help so any advice I get please give me

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2006
    FIGMO
    Can you tell us why you chose crst?
    Look around here a bit and move the eff on brother...

6. Ken Worth

Ken Worth Medium Load Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Great Plains
    Call someone in management and tell them your problem before you kill somebody. This is ridiculous.

7. Sneakerfix

Sneakerfix Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca
    Just start making calls to other companies you have your eyes on don't leave just yet and don't give them a heads up about what your plans are so they can't add to your DAC. That's what I did with swift

8. Goldsux2015

Goldsux2015 Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2015
    CRST will sue any company that tries to hire you. But it's ridiculous, the government pays them $4,000 for each student, they could pay their drivers better. If they fire you, you are out of your contract. Cussing is the best way. Other companies will pay out the contract. (Werner) Or you can even pay the $4,000 dollars yourself. (But in your financial situation, that probably will not work.)

9. New2driving

Jul 12, 2015
    I chose crst because I have always wanted to drive that being said I needed to get my cdls but could not afford it so now that I have them I have been put in some horrible situations with them and cannot make near enough money to support my family is there a way to get another driving job without finishing the contract

Goldsux2015 Thanks this.
  10. New2driving

Jul 12, 2015
    Am I really stuck in this contract because if so I'm going to have to let my cdls go just so I can support my family

11. Goldsux2015

Goldsux2015 Light Load Member

Jul 9, 2015
    You can sign on to another company. CRST is still going to want their money. If they call CRST they will be told that. If the application asks "may we contact this employer?" Put "no" CRST cant have any access to your next employer without your signature.

New2driving Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.