CRST Malone (Flatbed Division) SUCKS!

Discussion in 'CRST' started by Chiricahua, Aug 27, 2007.

1. 57104 - Ya Heard!

57104 - Ya Heard! Light Load Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    The CRST Chrome shop? oh wait....nevermind.

ChicagoJohn Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tama Mai Hawaii Nei

Tama Mai Hawaii Nei Light Load Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Las Vegas, NV
    I see CRST is an approved carrier for Quality but all I ever see is beat up tan trucks as lease purchase am I missing something here?

4. free2frog

free2frog Medium Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    take out truck payment, trailer rental, Insurence fuel then deduct 20% for taxs

5. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    Good God, how much is trailer rental or the truck payment? I can understand fuel and ins, but ins would be like maybe $100/week and fuel I'll say $1200. That's like $1700/week for truck payment & trailer payment.

6. free2frog

free2frog Medium Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Someone said earlier that there is like 1200 in deduction for trk, trl, ins and equipment add 1200 in fuel leaves you with 2700 buck deduct 20% for taxs leaves you 2160

ChicagoJohn Thanks this.
  7. sincere247

sincere247 Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2016
    Management at this company is crap and the real reason this company is terrible, they tell you one thing and do the total opposite all they care about is trying to get into your pockets and how you run a trucking company where you can't reach anybody after 5pm, that's the dumbest sh** ever...15 cents per mile they charge you on maintenance that you have no control of is a joke, you have to get approvels on money you put in and you don't get to keep the money... Overhead at this company is to high, that's how they keep you on the road... They freight pays ok, I will say that but there expenses are to high for these crappy ##*crst expedite trucks they try to lease you, you have to bring own your own truck but when you do bring it own they will always find something wrong with your tractor every time for you to spend money.. They get mad when you try to get out the truck and then you can see the managements true colors.... Everyone from my orientation has quit and all said the same thing so that should tell you something.... I'm just putting this out here so people can know before you even think to come to this sorry ##* company and they have a real bad CSA score so you always have to come into the scale with the possibility of always getting a dot inspection done and risking points on your record.... I'm on my way home now to quit and go to the lot and buy my own truck

Laurita Thanks this.
  8. Hopey

Hopey Bobtail Member

Nov 9, 2016

9. daywatchman47

daywatchman47 Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2011
    mansfield,texas
    That is what a owner operator is at malone..find your own freight..run your own business..

10. daywatchman47

daywatchman47 Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2011
    mansfield,texas
    Dont do lease purchase and do not use a dispatcher..

nightgunner Thanks this.
  11. nightgunner

nightgunner Road Train Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Cedar Rapids, IA
    Looks like the yet to be named Freightshaker and I are going back home to Malone. It will be nice to get back into the game.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.