Crst malone

Discussion in 'CRST' started by POBOI04, Apr 21, 2011.

1. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010

When I was leased to them we sent in our paperwork by Trip Pak. Some carriers have gone to Transflow rather than Trip Pak. You may want to give them a call and ask.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jdpro

jdpro Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2011
    NW Ohio
    Thanks for the response i go to oriontation on sunday july 1st at lake station ye thats a sunday get it in before the forth

4. Heavy Metal13

Heavy Metal13 Bobtail Member

May 28, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Orientation at Lake Station? I don't think they do that there. You better check with your recruiter. I'm out of the Lake Station office and I went to Rockport for my Orientation. Other than that good luck to ya and welcome aboard.

5. jdpro

jdpro Bobtail Member

Sep 25, 2011
    NW Ohio
    You could be right not going on the 1st. Now going on the 9th they changed it from the 1st to the 30th of june couldnt get out of the company truck i am in. So will have to wait till the ninth of july. Heavy metal13 oriontation is in rockport. Thanks

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  6. Jas7887

Jas7887 Bobtail Member

Jul 7, 2011
    I live in Chattanooga. With my surrounding big cities, what are the chances I run small runs all day, every day, with daily home time, or at least home 4 nights a week? Honestly.

7. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010
    I would say slim to none, if you plan on leasing a truck from CRST Malone or any other carrier. I know a carrier that might get you home several times a week or at least on weekends, but they don't do lease purchase. You will need your own truck and trailer. With them you would gross about $2,500-2,800/week. You would not be able to afford the lease payments with that amount of income, even if they did leases.

8. G/MAN

G/MAN Road Train Member

Sep 3, 2010
    A friend of mine pulls a flat and lives in Nashville. At one time, he leased to a carrier ouir of Lebanon, TN. The pay was so so, but he got home most nights. I don't recall the name of the carrier. I don't believe that they did lease purchase. He owned his own truck and trailer and paid cash, so it was not an issue with him.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.