Crst sucks

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by shaman, Aug 3, 2008.

1. doubledragon5

doubledragon5 Road Train Member

Jun 8, 2008
    Lewisville TX
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bullthebeerman

bullthebeerman Light Load Member

May 19, 2008
    brooklyn,ny
    i will not have you say that about if not the best one of the best comps around i love crst i just love those guys
    i just wish when i go on home time my girl would fock me every
    day like crst does

4. AmericanGunner

AmericanGunner Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Ohio
    Hello all I had a recent crappy experience with CRST (go figure) I spent 12.5 hours on a bus to Cedar Rapids when I got there I was thinking about hitting the sack.

Called dispatch they sent a Cab told the driver the I need to goto the Super 8 she chuckled a little smiled and said ok I was thinking to myself WTF??

So i get to the Super 8 she said I will wait here for you (laughed again)?? I went to the front desk and gave the clerk my name she said you are not on the list sir.

So I called crst and they said you are on the bunk house list BUNK HOUSE!?!?!? the recruiter said zippo about a bunk house,so I walked outside and the Cabby said are you ready for the Bunk House? I asked here how she knew she laughed again and said crst ALWAYS pulls this on drivers.

She took my to the bunk house and when I got there I asked her if we where in the right spot (got a REAL good laugh from her then) she said yes I said nope take me back to the bus station I am going home.

Let me explain... Imagine if you will a 40+ year old Motel that hasn't NEVER been maintained the roof was falling apart the room smelled like I don't know what and the nearest store was over 1 mile away (food being a issues now) on the ride back to the bus station she told me her Cab Co averages returning 10+ people a month because of the living conditions.

My advice to ANY ONE considering CRST is DON'T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

5. bullthebeerman

bullthebeerman Light Load Member

May 19, 2008
    brooklyn,ny

im sorry to hear this buddy. hope you fine a better cmp

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.