CRST Training Experience

Discussion in 'CRST' started by ccolvin, Feb 24, 2009.

1. pittbuell

pittbuell Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2009
    central florida
    :biggrin_25513:
    :biggrin_25513:there is no terminal in salt lake city probably fontana ca /but i woulndt go there a joke of a company but thats my .02 cents

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ccolvin

ccolvin Medium Load Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    If you can try for Werner a lot better in my exp

4. pittbuell

pittbuell Bobtail Member

Nov 2, 2009
    central florida
    what are they paying

5. RockStar

RockStar Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Taylor, Mi
    looks good so far

6. RockStar

RockStar Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Taylor, Mi
    Hey just wondering when you went to School did you pay for your own meals? also did they put you up somewhere like a Hotel?

Are you making any Money yet? how much per mile ect..?

Plz Let me know im thinking of going to CRST

Thanks for your time.

7. free2frog

free2frog Medium Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    CRST you pay for your own meals they have 2 refrigerators to use 2 microwaves and 2 gas grill. as a student they will put you up in the CRST hilton located on there campus 3 people to a room community bath room. money wise .22 cpm (sucks but i knew that coming in) only had 1500 mile in last 3 days.

8. ccolvin

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    As far as Werner pay is roughly the same but it's a sliding payscale. Werner gives u lunch during orientation. So far I have 1500 miles this week and this is the longest I sat so far it's 4:20pm and I unloaded at 7am here in las cruces.

9. Unidos

Unidos Light Load Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Port Orange, FL
    I know someone at CRST now and his trainer is mental. He likes the company but his trainer needs a swift kick in the ###.. Said he is an 36year old ex Memphis Swat team cop. He's an O/O and only takes a shower every 5 days, when he is driving the student can not use his radio and if he does he is only allowed to play talk radio.

Thanksgivin he took home time and made him stay in the truck and was only allowed to come in his house to #### and shower. Food he had to walk a mile to get it. 4 days of that.

He has been on the truck with the trainer 32 days and he's let him back the truck twice. He is supposed to have 15 recorded backups as part of the training. He told him day one never use the clutch on my truck, if you do you will get off my truck..

is there anyway to get a company trainer vs a mental owner op?

10. ccolvin

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    If you don't like your trainer request a new one. It's better to be trained right then not be safe.

11. free2frog

free2frog Medium Load Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Indianapolis, Indiana

lol .22cpm is correct if you go to there school it's higher if you have cdl and recent exp CRST Hilton is there new 4 million doller student center. yes your in a room with 3 other people the whole time but your roommates may change daily. only people that normally go to hotel and owner op and company drivers in for repairs.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.