CRST Training Pay

Discussion in 'CRST' started by DriverDave, May 8, 2012.

1. SlickerThenOwlSnot

SlickerThenOwlSnot Bobtail Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Im going to make a nice post about CRST and there training and pay...look on this forum in like an hour...I will go into VERY detailed info and stuff

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. NotTheAverageTrucker

NotTheAverageTrucker Heavy Load Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Tucson, Arizona
    I don't like to complain but here it goes. If i know what I knew now Crst would not be my first choice. First off miles were good until too many ####### were late delivering or picking up for Conway and that was 20% of our business, needless to say Conway cut us wwaaaayyy back on business. I had never sat before this happened, after I was sitting regularly. Now to my Fleet Manager, he was a cool dude, he just could really care less about anything other than his stats. Home time was never on time, which would make my co-driver very hostile. I told CRST my last day was the 12th, I told them I needed to be home by the 14th for a doctors appointment. I was in Dallas TX. on the 11th, I could have made it home on time. They send me a load for Seattle, Washington to deliver 8p.m. on the 13th. They said if i didn't drive the load it would be a load refusal and load abandonment on my DAC. They told me they would try to get is a load home or I could take the bus, which would have taken 3.5 days. So I had to buy my own plane ticket with no reimbursement.

4. MMM DRIVER

MMM DRIVER Light Load Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Were you driving team with CRST?

5. NotTheAverageTrucker

NotTheAverageTrucker Heavy Load Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Tucson, Arizona
    Crst hates solo drivers. I never drove solo for them because they would cut our pay back to 21 cents per mile.

6. FatDaddy

FatDaddy Road Train Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Katy, TX or Swedesboro, NJ
    Well hate is a strong word...the van division is CRST Van Expedited... there is a reason they run teams. Not my cup of tea, but they don't make a secret of what you are signing up for.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.