CRST

Discussion in 'CRST' started by DJ Hughes, Jun 21, 2015.

1. Hansolo101

Hansolo101 Bobtail Member

Sep 21, 2015

No they shouldn't because they didn't invest any money into you.

But I wouldn't recommend you going to CRST.
    They are a lying deceiving company.
    If you break down, you are sitting for a week. they will short you on pay, and if you are broke down then they won't pay you for you layover.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sneakerfix

Sneakerfix Heavy Load Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca
    If you break down why would they pay you layover? Or do you mean you will sit until your truck is fixed?

4. Happyfeet

Happyfeet Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Sioux Falls SD
    He doesn't know how to change it in the Windows settings. I took a screenshot of his desktop and then deleted all his icons before I set his background to the screenshot.

kiwi23 Thanks this.
  5. Happyfeet

Happyfeet Light Load Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Sioux Falls SD
    I did that at Western Express trying to get fired. I constantly joked to people about running over kids and wore a shirt with a weed symbol on it. I backed in high reverse on my final driving test and even...called someone on my cell. The Driving instructor just grabbed my phone and told me to keep driving.

I'm still here....

You can't get fired from these places, so as funny as your comment is, the real joke is that he will still not get fired.

6. Sneakerfix

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca
    If they fire you then they won't get the training money

7. Trucker501

Trucker501 Bobtail Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Run from crst as fast as you can, I have lived under the bridge myself,,,you pay crst to work for them, I came to check out there lease,, what a joke, 578000 mile 2011,,,$92000 no bunk heat,no GPS,workflow or nav... Rusted rems, no sliding 5th..wants you to use a paper map..you pay them to train there students,, they have a very bad csa, very misleading in every way... They want you as a lease to pay them 3000 plus a week...crst crash trucks all the time,,,every day..you might take home 700. Fast talking bs. Am glad only 17 move days and I get to walk, 2000 miles home...do not call them. Hold a cross up for protection

8. Sneakerfix

Apr 22, 2015
    Pasadena,ca
    Someone on here pays way less then 3000 a week on his lease with crst.

And also you should be using a paper map and not a GPS.

Also when did you do the lease I know last month CRST changed the lease they no longer lease the gold trucks the L/P trucks all come from Quailty company now

kiwi23 Thanks this.
  9. James65

James65 Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2015
    Can anyone confirm, CRST will accredit military vets for 25% of their total time in service for pay purposes

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.