CRST

Discussion in 'CRST' started by SCRAMBLER, Apr 8, 2008.

1. nwcamaro

nwcamaro Bobtail Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Clackamas Oregon
    I am considering crst. I went through Schneiders school about a year and a half ago. Have my cdl and hazmat. Drove for 3 months western regional solo. and team otr
    got tired of shuttleing empty trailers between auburn and portland.I read on there web sight they have a 2.3 or 4 week courses. and also heard that they give you a list and you have to find a co driver. might not be a bad way to do it. i live in clackamas oregon anyone know what my chances might be finding a co driver..Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. thepurps

thepurps Bobtail Member

Feb 28, 2009
    bakersfield,ca
    the list is a bulletin board in the lobby where drivers put there numbers up there on a piece of scratch paper but honestly this company doesnt have that many loads i sat more then i drove on my 28 day training

4. CRST Squid

CRST Squid Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Grantville, GA
    That's not true. They look at where you live and whether u smoke or not, then tell u the available ppls phone numbers. You call n find the person u want. A trainee has to drive around 15000 miles in the 28 days.

5. juan m

juan m Bobtail Member

Apr 20, 2009
    bakersfield, ca
    I'm going to start my orientation with CRST on May 04, 2009. Anyone have any advice.
    How much money I'm expecting after my 28 days period. A week, stimated.
    When you get your time off, they drop you any where or on your state yard, so you can get your car.

6. ccolvin

ccolvin Medium Load Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Taft, Ca
    During my training I sat a total of 8 days and still got signed off longest I sat since me and my partner got our truck is 24 hours and we needed the break although we don't pick the load up till monday it will allow us to get a reset which we need so like I say in all my posts it depends on you, your co driver and your fm.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.